Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm pretty certain its coming this friday, she literally started recoding songs for the album after honeymoon was released.. I don't buy ben's statement, im not accusing him of lying though, i just feel like the date is a surprise that's why lanas management is being uptight about it, plus it wouldn't be logical if she releases the album after 5 months of uploading the trailer

ynrsh.gif

Good news (just to be optimistic guys, don't be all rude n shit!) today is the last day of the ingredients date and a Tuesday. Ifffffffffff (IFFFFF GUYSSSSS) the album were to come out Friday today would be the last Tuesday for anything to be done on. Also, that line in the trailer could reference a song (inb4 Ruby Tuesdays). Buuuuuttt let's all be friends and pretend we Live in an alternate reality where the whole album will be surprise released tonight at midnight!

~FANTASEA~

I just hope it doesn't drop unnannounced like Love, that was a mess. If it's really a surprise I hope she lets us know at least a day or even hours before.

Yes please

On the one hand, I think that the album will be released this Friday but, on the other hand... It's just so perfect to be real. It's like a dream.

I know this is impossible but what if we get the pre-order tonight

it would have been out by now in new zealand and australia. 

it's almost 11 pm in central europe nothing is coming today just because it is tuesday.

i76mrxw.png