Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

guys IF it's a surprise release NZ isn't gonna get it first. i'm sure she'll drop it everywhere at the same time.....

example 1: people at NZ/using itunes NZ can buy before UK/itunes UK users

of course they're going to get it """""first""""""

it's like new year you kno, they "arrive at" jan 1 before UK, so they're going to arrive in 26 may before us too 

example 2: if our theory about spotify streaming is correct, maybe the time to release the album is 26 may at 1pm

in NZ, the album will be released (at spotify) 26 may at 1pm on the country's timezone (and then leaked lololol)

in UK, the album will be released (at spotify) 26 may at 1pm on the country's timezone

in US, the album will be released (at spotify) 26 may at 1pm on the country's timezone

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Guys I was practising using the laser pointer and microphone today for my presentation tomorrow with my friend and for some STUPID reason I decided to test the mic by singing V LOUDLY "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and I realised there were people in the projection box at the top of the lecture theatre.....I'll never live this down. She had better release on friday bc I embarassed myself because of her!!!!!

Guys I was practising using the laser pointer and microphone today for my presentation tomorrow with my friend and for some STUPID reason I decided to test the mic by singing V LOUDLY "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and I realised there were people in the projection box at the top of the lecture theatre.....I'll never live this down. She had better release on friday bc I embarassed myself because of her!!!!!

it's good to let them know :oopna:

Idk what to believe anymore. Why Lana just don't say something. Like "Oh! 26th of May is false xo" or something i mean she like us to have our (iconic) meltdowns or what?

As I said 100 pages ago she could just carelessly go live on insta and whisper some shit like "all the dates circulating are fake goodnight kids" and we'd be good to go but nah she has to be all mysterious

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Love seemed to cater more to the young adult/20-something demographic more than anything. But if you're not a part of that specific demographic I suppose you'd still feel a little alienated

haha that's the fucked up part, I am a twenty something but I just feel about 50