Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

and FYI we don't need a track list. She's been releasing track names throughout magazine interviews we pretty much have a whole album nearly. 

1. Love

2. Lust For Life

3. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

4. Tomorrow Never Came

5. Cherry

6. God Bless America

7. Yosemite

8. While The World Was At War We Kept Dancing (which may not even be on the album)

We have 7, possibly 8, songs. That's not a whole album.

guys do you personally think the album hasn't finished yet? i mean do you think Ben wasn't lying?

i was thinking he's lying because the guy from Elle said he listened to all of it/ Courtney said that too.. and lana in the Elle magazine -as what i remember- she said that too.lana also is enjoying her time, going to trips/ concerts.. she seems like she has nothing to with the studio and recording stuff.. sooo, is it possible that the album hasn't finished yet?

what's the truth? please give me your opinions 

Manager trumps Elle guy and Courtney Love.

giphy.gif

guys do you personally think the album hasn't finished yet? i mean do you think Ben wasn't lying?

i was thinking he's lying because the guy from Elle said he listened to all of it/ Courtney said that too.. and lana in the Elle magazine -as what i remember- she said that too.lana also is enjoying her time, going to trips/ concerts.. she seems like she has nothing to with the studio and recording stuff.. sooo, is it possible that the album hasn't finished yet?

I definitely think he's lying to distract us all. I thought one of the reasons why Lana recorded Coachella was because she had time on her hands since the record was done...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think the album is definitely finished, but I don't think Ben is lying? I think more likely Lana has gone back to change a track or maybe decided to add one more song or rearrange some tracks, she mentioned in interviews how she's gone back and forth to certain songs changing little things here and there (like with Lust For Life for example) So I think that's more likely what's going on than Lana only being halfway through recording the album? 

It's just not realistic to release an album trailer, two singles, two music videos and let a bunch of interviewers hear your material when the album isn't even finished being recorded?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

You know I would be ok with July 21st (or a date around that) if Lana acted more like a pop star like doing televised performances and other promo and just overall having a more eventful era but that's not the case with Lana and I know that so it's why I don't understand the big push-back and I honestly don't understand why the album isn't finished at this point (if it really is unfinished) - like how can you even make an album trailer when you don't have a finished album?? And the only other way I'd be happy with July 21 is if there are like 16 or more songs...rant over

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I definitely think he's lying to distract us all. I thought one of the reasons why Lana recorded Coachella was because she had time on her hands since the record was done...

omg i didn't think about that! like yes she was free so she could record a single that isn't included to the album

she should give priority to the album itself

well thanks you really gave me hope  :kiss3:

:smile3:

Personally, I think Lust For Life is finished since February. Idk why Ben said that. Anyway, we have to accept that the new album wont be out on friday. Just pray for a release date or a damn preorder.

I don't even know what to think anymore I'm so overwhelmed with facts and conspiracies and FAKE NEWS

lmao we can't seem to get away from fake news even with Lana

Just for the record if it does come out Friday I will brag and say' told you so' as if I never denounced my faith in Team May 26th in the first place. :dance: