Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Now that she's announced the release date, i wonder when she'll post the tracklist. I'm really excited to see the order of the songs

It's kind of sad going through this anticipation twice. I mean I'm over it and have accepted the date. But we've been pumped for tracklisf and pre order for months now and then ultimately accepted we weren't getting it. Now we still don't know if we will get even a track list and we have to wait 2 months to find it out.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Glad some people are putting out music!

I'm stanning Terrence and Jorge now!

Where's TOSTB, they can produce it.

Here's more it's called "Hopeless"

Verse 1:

July 21 first.. july 21 is the date they told me

I told em put it in a hurse

cause :), my heart and soul is still May 26

pre chorus:

i've lost all hope

my spirit is dead

nothing will happen tomorrow

but i'll keep refreshing this thread.

chorus:

and so I keep refreshing, refreshing, refreshing

it's so muhhfukin pressing, depressing, depressing

my heart rates at a high, it's soaring through the sky

but I still have a tight and jolly ass

verse 2:

about to call a nurse (nurse, nurse)

my high bloodpressures under architecture

I think I need a cigarette

or 2, or 10, or seven hundred eightyyyyy

chorus:

Boy, I keep refreshing, refreshing, refreshing

it's so muhhfukin pressing, depressing, depressing

my heart rates at a high, it's plummeting the sky

but I still have a hope inside my heart

Do you guys think that the opener of the album has been announced? I have a feeling it's going to be LFL

I don't know about the opener, but at least Lana finallly announced the cover she'll be doing for the album 

"SOON"  :defeated:  not you too gurl

I think it's a rare disease that indie/alternative "real musicians" get. It really is a *cough* hype *cough*  killer.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you guys think that the opener of the album has been announced? I have a feeling it's going to be LFL

i dont think it'll be the opener.

1. it doesn't sonically, lyrically, and thematically sound like an opener

2. the motorcycle in the beginning sounds like it will tie in with the track that comes before or else it'll be too random. may be gapless like HM

I don't know about the opener, but at least Lana finallly announced the cover she'll be doing for the album 

Lust for Ass

i dont think it'll be the opener.

1. it doesn't sonically, lyrically, and thematically sound like an opener

2. the motorcycle in the beginning sounds like it will tie in with the track that comes before or else it'll be too random. may be gapless like HM

That makes sense. I do hope it will be another gapless album. I liked that concept in HM

nF70D0F.png

wasn't she gonna do a short movie one time with a few songs from honeymoon?

that would've been beautiful, better than tropico

Are you guys still waiting/expecting the album for tomorrow or her tweet is really about the release date? I mean, she didn't mentioned the album on that tweet, it could be something really random (I want to believe in this, cause I still have a little hope that we'll get the album tomorrow and have meltdowns because we're listening to it)

original.gif

Are you guys still waiting/expecting the album for tomorrow or her tweet is really about the release date? I mean, she didn't mentioned the album on that tweet, it could be something really random (I want to believe in this, cause I still have a little hope that we'll get the album tomorrow and have meltdowns because we're listening to it)

You know... people have made valid points that she didn't say that July 21st is the release date explicitly. But I have so little faith in her now so fuck it 

Is it true that there's Yosemite snippets flying around on instagram?

#leakha

Is it true that there's Yosemite snippets flying around on instagram?

hopefully

You know... people have made valid points that she didn't say that July 21st is the release date explicitly. But I have so little faith in her now so fuck it 

#leakha

If Yosemite leaks...it's only gonna fuck up the album more.

giphy.gif

I'll be really pissed if we don't get the album tomorrow. Like, if it's being really pushed back to July 21th, then Lana could've said that to us a lot earlier. I'm sure she knew about the May 26th date, so if she knew and was planning a July release then she could've informed us.

original.gif

If Yosemite leaks...it's only gonna fuck up the album more.

that's why she should've released the album on the 26th 

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

But that's just me

that's why she should've released the album on the 26th 

thats-none-of-my-business-10.gif

But that's just me

There's nothing stopping the album from not coming out at all.

If anything from Lust For Life leaked, you'd better hope it all leaked and not a single song. Remember that everything went to shit because Love leaked.

giphy.gif