Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Thats actually my point. I don't praise everything Lana does but it's just annoying because I don't come here to spread my opinion on Lana. I come here to read news and it's annoying to see so much negativity and drama (over dramatic might i add) from fans

Fear no more hunty. :hooker:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/lana-del-rey/news

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm really considering leaving this forum until July but I also know I would be bored without the drama.

I'm anticipating big, non-LFL leaks, which happens pretty much every time she releases an album.

giphy.gif

Thats actually my point. I don't praise everything Lana does but it's just annoying because I don't come here to spread my opinion on Lana. I come here to read news and it's annoying to see so much negativity and drama (over dramatic might i add) from fans

So read the news! But we're not here for you or anyone else. Sift through the dumb shit. Block me. Do what you want. But it's a forum, honey. We chat. tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

X18oJ.gif

this is a pre release DISCUSSION THREAD........go read a NEWS THREAD instead of spreading your damn negativity

Friday.gif

Any news that comes out always gets its own thread. This thread is pretty much us discussing/bullshitting lmao. It's fun to bond over this, even when it's meltdowns.

giphy.gif

4fde3607845ab7bf0998a2fb14aefe6fb95b2987

(I have no idea if people are actually fighting, i just saw some caps and bolded words)

I like to imagine that we're just having tea and having fruitful discussion and Lananalysis 

I mean I'm part Hungarian this is how normal family dialogue usually goes for me 

:omfg2:

they say if you're friends with a hungarian you don't need enemies :hooker:

i saw someone on IG say its coming tmrw and the tour is on july 21st :rip:

That's the kind of thing I want to read.

Right now i'm feeling kinda sad/down, and reading things like this, that give us a little faith about a tomorrow release, makes me smile of joy. Please let it be real, I really don't want to wait til july 21st to hear the next masterpiece. 

original.gif

If you all are so disheartened by an album that wasn't even released yet, you need help. Get the fuck over it, she isn't lazy, or sloppy. None of us here know the processes it takes to make a record nor what her crap management is doing. And if anything the only people that don't care is them if anything. You want her shit to leak, you want to unstan because shes not doing her shit in your time requirements? Fuck off. 

ᵢf yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ ₐᵣₑ ₛₒ dᵢₛₕₑₐᵣₜₑₙₑd by ₐₙ ₐₗbᵤₘ ₜₕₐₜ wₐₛₙ'ₜ ₑᵥₑₙ ᵣₑₗₑₐₛₑd yₑₜ, yₒᵤ ₙₑₑd ₕₑₗₚ. Gₑₜ ₜₕₑ fᵤcₖ ₒᵥₑᵣ ᵢₜ, ₛₕₑ ᵢₛₙ'ₜ ₗₐzy, ₒᵣ ₛₗₒₚₚy. ₙₒₙₑ ₒf ᵤₛ ₕₑᵣₑ ₖₙₒw ₜₕₑ ₚᵣₒcₑₛₛₑₛ ᵢₜ ₜₐₖₑₛ ₜₒ ₘₐₖₑ ₐ ᵣₑcₒᵣd ₙₒᵣ wₕₐₜ ₕₑᵣ cᵣₐₚ ₘₐₙₐgₑₘₑₙₜ ᵢₛ dₒᵢₙg. ₐₙd ᵢf ₐₙyₜₕᵢₙg ₜₕₑ ₒₙₗy ₚₑₒₚₗₑ ₜₕₐₜ dₒₙ'ₜ cₐᵣₑ ᵢₛ ₜₕₑₘ ᵢf ₐₙyₜₕᵢₙg. Yₒᵤ wₐₙₜ ₕₑᵣ ₛₕᵢₜ ₜₒ ₗₑₐₖ, yₒᵤ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ ᵤₙₛₜₐₙ bₑcₐᵤₛₑ ₛₕₑₛ ₙₒₜ dₒᵢₙg ₕₑᵣ ₛₕᵢₜ ᵢₙ yₒᵤᵣ ₜᵢₘₑ ᵣₑqᵤᵢᵣₑₘₑₙₜₛ? Fᵤcₖ ₒff. 
mocking-spongebob.jpg?quality=100&w=650

Low key tho, it's not that serious enough to tell people to fuck off. People are sad and will get over it once the next official single rolls out. Let people be upset it's only temporary jeez. For fans of Lana who is all about peace 'some' of you are coming across as really bitter. Emphasis on some not all.

ruZKe8V.gif

If it did come out it'd come out within the next hour

not saying that it even will, july 21 is a possibility. But if it's a suprise release she'd announce it tomorrow and start droping it sometime tomorrow. in the case of it being a suprise, she might have a worldwide release all at one time

what about all the record stores saying it shipped to them for may 26 etc??

what does this mean giphy.gif

If it gets released tomorrow I'll be listening to it. If it doesn't get released, I'll just pretend I'm listening to it like a crazy person. :crai:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven