Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i think it's just parts put together from the sound check at KROQ

yeah same, i've listened the live rip from yesterday enough to notice some parts of it in this one at times

Yeah we did! I'm surprised so many people don't know about it. I just found it on a YouTube video last month and it doesn't sound like a demo at all in hq. I don't know how to share my mp3 rip of the video though and the video has been removed ):

omg!! that's my favourite song and i only have it in lq.. if someone has it please pm it :defeated:

PM it to me too if anyone has it in HQ! 

giphy.gif

Guys I didn't even know the dying elephant sound is in the studio version of LFL as well until I've heard it live! That's a discovery for me lol

really? I thought was an add

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Guys I didn't even know the dying elephant sound is in the studio version of LFL as well until I've heard it live! That's a discovery for me lol

I love to discover stuff like this during live performances!! I had that with the ending vocals from OTTR, where she says 'you are my one true love' and hits another note in the back. Discovered that after last year's festivals!

Do I make sense? lol

giphy.gif

I always thought it was a whale noise lmao

Same! But it's there! 1:02 & 1:13

tumblr_mtevkw3l1n1rosb88o1_500.gif

I always thought it was a whale noise lmao

I tought it was Farrah Moan.

So how is my life now that I'm free from the Lust For Life hell?

Today I woke up earlier full of energy. I've stretched. Physical activity? No prob fam. I had decent breakfast & then lots of fruit that I bought today as I was taking a WALK. A walk? Fresh air during pre-release period? Yes, that's possible. Then I watched some educational programs as I put some face mask on. All FANCY, FAM. Now I'm casually checking Lanaboards before actual STUDYING knowing that I'm BEYOND MELTDOWN and I don't need you stressing me out Lana. Not anymore. My sunday was nice, warm, full of smiles and absolutely no thoughts on the dAMN ALBUM.

:legend: :legend: :legend:

Jk I'd still lowkey care if Ben started some new drama but shh

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Btw, is it confirmed the track with Stevie is called "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems" instead of "Beautiful People"? I prefer BP instead of BPBP.

For all we know, she could be saying a bit of the lyrics instead of the title (on Flaunt Magazine, I think)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Btw, is it confirmed the track with Stevie is called "Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems" instead of "Beautiful People"? I prefer BP instead of BPBP.

For all we know, she could be saying a bit of the lyrics instead of the title (on Flaunt Magazine, I think)

She said a kroq's interview, her collab with Stevie is called Beautiful People. Beautiful Problems.

Beautiful people reminds me of Marilyn Manson. I hope that's not the name and I hope BBC was wrong calling cherry "I fall to pieces". Those combined with the album name would make people criticize her a lot I think.

LIZARD PEOPLE