Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lanaboards used to be so much more fun back when certain people weren't here yet

2017 really brought the annoying morons

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im happy that the right people feel addressed

Only one more left!

your old bitter ass hating on the newbies. Madonna is that you?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

speaaking of cringe and just out of curiosity: aren't you that racist canadian iggy stan from atrl who once made a thread asking if being vegetarian / vegan is cultural appropriation?

mPUoBeEkCG0zE1cW.jpg

Funny how they react knowing it's about them.

Surprisingly enough, people actually know when they signed up to the site. I was shocked too. I didn't know they would know they were the newbies.

I'd rather have a bunch of annoying morons on here than people who are constantly mean and on edge for no reason....

For no reason? Sweetie, sit down. This thread is public, so basically anyone can read all this mess. Also, these countless discussions about unimportant things are annoying. Don't even try to make it look like negativity out of nowhere

Surprisingly enough, people actually know when they signed up to the site. I was shocked too. I didn't know they would know they were the newbies.

I'm a 2017 member and I feel personally victimised. I'd like to start a gofundme for all those affecfed.

For no reason? Sweetie, sit down. This thread is public, so basically anyone can read all this mess. Also, these countless discussions about unimportant things are annoying. Don't even try to make it look like negativity out of nowhere

Won't lie, you came into this quite late so if it's so unimportant why did you contribute.

Also she was so kind and sweet and neutral why are you trying to drag her? Nasty is forever I suppose.