Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so, when is the next session of SPAMMING her managers?

fixed

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Leaked was an iconic member because he's been here for so long and to be fair his drags could be really funny sometimes, BUT joking about suicide is never funny especially when done multiple times and sometimes being vicious for the sake of being vicious gets too much?

ANYWAY, I just hope something happens album related soon like a new interview or photoshoot or an announcement or whatever just so this forum can stop falling to pieces at the tiniest bit of friction... I just want everyone to get along or at least learn to be civil and ignore anyone purposely trying to stir drama... especially since this thread is supposed to be about Lust For Life... 

As always: love and peace to you all, whether you're an OG or a newbie or anything in between!!  :kiss2:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

At this point I'm so unphased by all the bullshit.

I didn't even think that girl still had a career after that X-Factor thing :xgiggle:

At least, she has a small core group of fans & she still has all of that talent. Truly, an icon.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I'm glad leaked is gone. They were negative, rude, acting all high and mighty, being condescending and had nothing to contribute. Why do y'all defend him/her? And don't give me that bs saying 'at least they were being honest/real'. :icant2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't even think I've ever listened to her. Does she have any big songs?

Her biggest one is Problem I think? She's pretty fucking good though. Though her attitude may not be the best It's not completely terrible. So, I don't have trouble stanning her. Here her second album 'Trouble' first. Then, move on to her newer EP +30mg under her new name Cruel Youth.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Her biggest one is Problem I think? She's pretty fucking good though. Though her attitude may not be the best It's not completely terrible. So, I don't have trouble stanning her. Here her second album 'Trouble' first. Then, move on to her newer EP +30mg under her new name Cruel Youth.

I don't actually have anything against her so I'll give it a go (but her rebranding tho...Teddy Sinclair was an awful name choice).

ANYWAY BACK TO LFL

Soooo anyways... do you guys think Cherry will be the next single or will she drop something else on us and make us wait til the album for cherry

Tbh I was sure she would have dropped Cherry already! But I think someone mentioned she sung other songs before album release in previous eras and didn't release them beforehand! I hope she does tho bc i reaaaaally wanna hear it!

I kinda hope Lana continues revealing song titles in her upcoming interviews? It's been a fun way of slowly finding the titles out like one here, a few there etc! But I'm very excited to see the full tracklist revealed however she does it! I love when we can all speculate on the songs based just off their names! Like trying to guess how they'll sound or what they might be about

Soooo anyways... do you guys think Cherry will be the next single or will she drop something else on us and make us wait til the album for cherry

I HOPE we get it because it sounds great, but I feel like we'll get a different pre-order bonus track. Perhaps Cherry will be released shortly before L4L as a promo single, like Brooklyn Baby or MTWBT though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I kinda hope Lana continues revealing song titles in her upcoming interviews? It's been a fun way of slowly finding the titles out like one here, a few there etc! But I'm very excited to see the full tracklist revealed however she does it! I love when we can all speculate on the songs based just off their names! Like trying to guess how they'll sound or what they might be about

I was never too bothered about tracklists in the past but this way of doing it is really keeping me interested and excited :D I hope she does more!

I was never too bothered about tracklists in the past but this way of doing it is really keeping me interested and excited :D I hope she does more!

Yeah I agree! Also, kind of dragging out the reveal instead of doing it all at once means we still have more to look forward to!  :)

Cherry sounds like an amazing song to drive to in the twilight hours.

Agreed! Pretty When You Cry for me is the perfect night drive song and I can definitely see Cherry being the perfect companion to that!! I have so many Lana songs on my late night drive/walk playlist  :flutter:

(also the suitably named song 'Night Drive Loneliness' by Garbage is awesome for nighttime drives/walks too if you're into them? I remember saying you enjoy walking at night to clear your head etc, it's so cathartic)