Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is leaked_version really banned? he was one of the few members here who actually knew something about the music industry and contributed with something interesting to the conversation though he could be harsh at times. I'm gonna miss him. And to all of you celebrating him being banned: you're not anymore likable than he was.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Um. I didn't really had a chat or know Leaked, but I mean dragging ppl it's a common thing here. Making jokes about suicide, No. I can say he deserved the ban just for the suicide joke. But whatever, let's get back on topic.

That tracklist is a nightmare for my eyes. Cherry NEEDS to be the promo single. I NEED IT NOW :defeated: :defeated:

???, ?????????

Is leaked_version really banned? he was one of the few members here who actually knew something about the music industry and contributed with something interesting to the conversation though he could be harsh at times. I'm gonna miss him. And to all of you celebrating him being banned: you're not anymore likable than he was.

I'm pretty sure more than just him have knowledge on the music industry. To an extent we all do. We're not stupid. He wasn't a nice person. People can be happy he's not in their aura anymore. We're not all obligated to like him, surprisingly. Nor are you.

If there is gonna be a MV for Cherry, I want to see Lana on a stripper pole again.

Inb4 Lanalysis is back at it again with Lana legit stripping back in the day theories

For real though I'm so sad that I wasn't here in 2012-2013 the thoughts all of you guys must've had about her past :flutter:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Apparently y'all don't know anything about the music industry since y'all tried to convince Ben to release the album :D

I'm pretty sure most people just asked for the date, not the album.

Anyways, who ever wrote that tracklist didn't even care for believability. No way would there ever be a Nicki x Lana song and even though I adore both of those ladies, they would not work well together in a song at all. What I really despise about that list however is that it actually made me wanna hear how a Lana and lil uzi vert collab would sound like  :pft:

Now that leaked_version is gone and everyone feels like they're the queen of peace & lanaboards to be a safe place warriors please let's resurrect the compliments thread it's so cute

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If you think Eclipse was the first to tease with snippets, lyrics, etc. then you must not know how leakers have worked since literally the beginning.

LOL. Sis I've been here longer than you, I know how it was! :gtfo:

I'm referring to the way in which the teasing's done, not the fact he teases. Stuff wasn't dragged out for months at a time, songs didn't take a year to leak, no one was profiting from the stolen material. And most traders were more or less limited the same source as every other trader when it came to Lana, so leaks were basically almost guaranteed. We have narcissistic lowlifes now who pose a real threat to artists w their ~music industry access. You would think this access would satisfy them but they still feel the need leech off of old laptop demos and whatever's left from that end. It's sad and a much different situation than it was before.

VyIsfwC.jpg