Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ok bottom line is we don't care for eclipse's stuff

this is a downright bold-faced lie because every person on this site practically begged and pleaded for the UV outtakes

(even tho the first couple weren't leaked by eclipse but the person who leaked them got them from eclipse)

what you meant to say is you don't care for eclipse. but don't deny everyone wants the material he has. 

9ISvyf0.gif

99.9% of these godforsaken posts on this thread could be deleted and we would literally lose absolutely nothing of value. crops would bloom. the sun would shine eternally and darkness would be no longer. the Earth would be plunged into a new golden age.

this is a downright bold-faced lie because every person on this site practically begged and pleaded for the UV outtakes

(even tho the first couple weren't leaked by eclipse but the person who leaked them got them from eclipse)

what you meant to say is you don't care for eclipse. but don't deny everyone wants the material he has. 

retweet x100

Leaked_version is gone?!? Thank you!! I was literally avoiding this place sometimes solely because of that ___.

Good riddance

If you were avoiding a website (that has a block option) just because of one person, then yikes

99.9% of these godforsaken posts on this thread could be deleted and we would literally lose absolutely nothing of value. crops would bloom. the sun would shine eternally and darkness would be no longer. the Earth would be plunged into a new golden age.

including this post

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

ok but why ban leaked, when the person who said they would kill themselves isn't banned too. How over-dramatic is that? just for an album

ok... i really don't care about what happened but how is saying you are going to kill yourself anywhere near constantly encouraging people to kill themselves on the ban-worthy scale? ... sit down

also my favourite part of Eclipse posting on here is his posse running after him to defend him, mouths wide open to catch whatever's leaking from his asshole. it always makes me cackle so fucking much   :mj3:

ok... i really don't care about what happened but how is saying you are going to kill yourself anywhere near constantly encouraging people to kill themselves on the ban-worthy scale? ... sit down

my favourite part of Eclipse posting on here is his posse running after him to defend him, mouths wide open to catch whatever's leaking from his asshole. it always makes me cackle so fucking much   :mj3:

going to kill yourself because of an album not coming out?  :biblio: I mean, I guess.

Is leaked_version really banned? he was one of the few members here who actually knew something about the music industry and contributed with something interesting to the conversation though he could be harsh at times. I'm gonna miss him. And to all of you celebrating him being banned: you're not anymore likable than he was.

He knew absolutely NOTHING about the music industry.

Off topic but cleaning up my phone I noticed the infamous Red Bull Coachella picture with the FaceApp baby filter on it somewhere in my gallery and it looks so Lizzy-esque it makes me nostalgic

18818127_1537793332951837_1397207615_o.j

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Off topic but cleaning up my phone I noticed the infamous Red Bull Coachella picture with the FaceApp baby filter on it somewhere in my gallery and it looks so Lizzy-esque it makes me nostalgic

Lana looks kinda young here <3

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

going to kill yourself because of an album not coming out?  :biblio: I mean, I guess.

nobody is saying that's a logical thing to do, but i dunno if you're new to the Internet or something but banning a user is usually reserved for when they are breaking rules, such as harassing other members... dunno how you think it's logical to get banned for joking about killing yourself

All the people on here who hate me advocate banning newbies and I'm not even a newbie so I will continue to reign #supreme

You cannot kill that which is already dead

yes keep Stargirl here, all she does is have a good laugh sometimes  :party:

Omg not leaked_version :( He kept some of you annoying rats in check. Gonna miss him. 

Next: ban everyone with an account less than a year old

Why though? Seems like elitist bullshit.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Omg she looks 14 :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven