Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

cherry live is a mess bc those samples in it are really randomly placed and there isnt a full second chorus or even a bridge. does not make me excited for full let alone that shit being a single. she can do better...like God Bless America...maybe Jul 4th release  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

You guys are so messy. I don't mind newbies, we've gotten some good ones but what's annoying is when they come here and already act all shady even though they've literally been here for 2 months (like a lot of people that joined this year). No one here (other than @annedauphine ) is a saint, but I can sure say that most of the best members all joined this forum in 2012/2013. I wouldn't worry about the new annoying ones though, they will eventually get bored and leave once the album gets out.

And there's not really a hierarchy, but please tell me if any of these members are actually on the same level as Bekween, Yungata, Heartcore or Sitarhero?

Good night gays

I'm a fucking saint.

giphy.gif

does anyone know if there's a HD version of the interview of lana at the trailer park, the one @baddisease has as a pic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

does anyone know if there's a HD version of the interview of lana at the trailer park, the one @baddisease has as a pic

I don't think there is one.

Has Lana done any live performances of Pawn Shop Blues, other than that 10 minute long interview/mess featuring a bunch of irrelevant people?

giphy.gif

There's a fight between new and old members? :toofunny:
Leaked being banned is very drastic though, never liked him or his humour but just because you disagree with somebody does not mean you can automatically silence them. The irony of him being banned over a suicide joke when he was pointing out how all of you specifically phrased it that way when the album didn't come out. A lovely mess.

I don't think there is one.

Has Lana done any live performances of Pawn Shop Blues, other than that 10 minute long interview/mess featuring a bunch of irrelevant people?

are u referring to that weird talent contest thing she was in? There's a clip of her singing a part of pawn shop blues but they didn't show the full performance. Do you know where i can watch it? It must be out there somewhere surely

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You bet your damn ass that it is. All you new people SUCK and I wish Elle had closed registrations

gurl im new and i've never harmed anyone pls don't say such a thing :crossed:

So leaked has been banned, honestly sometimes i believe that he's just a hater

anyway i don't know i wish him a happy life  :agree:

:smile3:

are u referring to that weird talent contest thing she was in? There's a clip of her singing a part of pawn shop blues but they didn't show the full performance. Do you know where i can watch it? It must be out there somewhere surely

Yeah. I've never seen the full performance. Aren't there people who trade unleaked/unseen videos of her Lizzy performances? They might have it.

giphy.gif

There's a fight between new and old members? :toofunny:

Leaked being banned is very drastic though, never liked him or his humour but just because you disagree with somebody does not mean you can automatically silence them. The irony of him being banned over a suicide joke when he was pointing out how all of you specifically phrased it that way when the album didn't come out. A lovely mess.

omg leaked got banned? i never saw that day coming especially since he's been online for more than anybody on this website :toofunny:

All this newbie discussion reminded me when I joined this site a year ago and how fuckng broken it was. Permanent tropico profile pics, having to create an account through twitter cuz the verification email didn't come through despite trying multiple times, and an admin who I didn't know was the admin because they didn't do anything that would suggest otherwise. Ya new kids who've joined after Elle became the new admin have had it good.