Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is it that hard to make a new ID with a new name and come back on Lanaboards after being banned?

It's against the rules and could lead to your ip being banned

The date someone joined the forum does not always indicate the date they became a Lana fan... and anyway, even if some of the newbies only just discovered Lana recently, who cares? 

I'll admit there are some that have come in with an intent to start drama or throw shade for no reason but once the album's out and they've been here a while they'll calm down... There are new members every era, and most of this year's newcomers are lovely, polite and kind - it's only a few who aren't, in which case just ignore them if they bother you? It's really not that deep! 

And anyway, once this era is done and we move into the  LDR6 Pre-Release (whenever that happens) everyone will have forgotten who was a newbie this era because next era's newbies will begin signing up

Although I do find it funny that I've been here since 2012 and some of the newbies already have like twice the amount of posts as me...  :teehee:  I love you, but y'all are wild  :kiss3:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

The date someone joined the forum does not always indicate the date they became a Lana fan... and anyway, even if some of the newbies only just discovered Lana recently, who cares? 

I'll admit there are some that have come in with an intent to start drama or throw shade for no reason but once the album's out and they've been here a while they'll calm down... There are new members every era, and most of this year's newcomers are lovely, polite and kind - it's only a few who aren't, in which case just ignore them if they bother you? It's really not that deep! 

And anyway, once this era is done and we move into the  LDR6 Pre-Release (whenever that happens) everyone will have forgotten who was a newbie this era because next era's newbies will begin signing up

Although I do find it funny that I've been here since 2012 and some of the newbies already have like twice the amount of posts as me...  :teehee:  I love you, but y'all are wild  :kiss3:

yes exactly, im stanning her since july 2012 ( i don't know if LB was existed at this time but i discovered it in 2013)

but ive never been here because im an arab and my english was sooo bad so i didn't feel like i really can communicate with the others thro this site so having an account in LB would be useless for me because i couldn't even write more than one phrase and maybe ppl will make fun of me or they wouldn't even understand what i'm saying.. my point is your joining date doesn't really indicate the date you became her fan, and it doesn't make you less than the others.. at all

so please stop shading the newbies <3

FOR THE RECORD I BELIEVED THE TRACKLIST UNTIL I SAW NICKI MINAAAAAJ

:smile3:

All this newbie discussion reminded me when I joined this site a year ago and how fuckng broken it was. Permanent tropico profile pics, having to create an account through twitter cuz the verification email didn't come through despite trying multiple times, and an admin who I didn't know was the admin because they didn't do anything that would suggest otherwise. Ya new kids who've joined after Elle became the new admin have had it good.

That's why I've had my account since April 2016 and never used it until like September. I was trying to join since 2015 and nothing ever came thru and I gave up. Then one day checked my email and there it was

Is it that hard to make a new ID with a new name and come back on Lanaboards after being banned?

If leaked does that everyone will know because of his signature attitude lmao

LIZARD PEOPLE

Stanning since 2013, knew about this site in 2014, then I created an account with twitter in 2015 because email confirmations didn't work. Never used that account. Came back here in August 2016 to create this one lmao. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

yes exactly, im stanning her since july 2012

but ive never been here because im an arab and my english was sooo bad so i didn't feel like i really can communicate with the others thro this site so having an account in LB would be useless for me because i couldn't even write more than one phrase and maybe ppl will make fun of me or they wouldn't even understand what i'm saying.. my point is your joining date doesn't really indicate the date you became her fan, and it doesn't make you less than the others.. at all

so please stop shading the newbies <3

Yes, well said!  :gclap:

Also, we were all newbies once anyway so it really doesn't matter surely? The more Lana fans the better!  :party:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

New month, new Magazine covers, new Interviews... new single(s)?

The best part is that only after 2 days of the release date, the festival season will begin.

Lollapalooza Paris 2017 — Sunday 23 July
Hippodrome de Longchamp, Paris, France.

Øya Festival 2017 — Wednesday 09 August
Tøyenparken, Oslo, Norway.

Way Out West Festival 2017 — Thursday 10 August to Saturday 12 August
Slottsskogen City Park, Gothenburg, Sweden.

Flow Festival 2017 — Friday 11 August
Suvilahti, Helsinki, Finland.

Kraków Live Festival 2017 — Saturday 19 August
Polish Aviation Museum, Krakow, Poland.

I'm really loving this era.

You know who I want to join? A person who has been a fan of Lana Del Rey since she was Lizzy Grant.

what if 21st july is just A stfo to her fans and it's not an offical one by her label  :defeated:

If that were the case, it would probably damage her reputation and the reputation of publications that ran with that date. Plus, it'd be a damn good reason for not financially supporting her.

giphy.gif

is it normal that im so fucking excited for the boxset more than the album itself? well im joking but im really excited 

but what if they didn't give us a boxset :ohno: like the album has delayed and she wants to add more songs so maybe they can make a boxset in these 2 months  :ohno:

You know who I want to join? A person who has been a fan of Lana Del Rey since she was Lizzy Grant.

If that were the case, it would probably damage her reputation and the reputation of publications that ran with that date. Plus, it'd be a damn good reason for not financially supporting her.

Same does anyone like that exist besides her friends and family?

LIZARD PEOPLE

What happened to her friend Jonathan Wilson who she went to RIRI concert with and he was in Love music video doing drums? Like he doesn't follow her anymore on insta yet she follows him?

i feel like this always happens with Lana's friendships.. so it's so normal 

Same does anyone like that exist besides her friends and family?

I feel like there should be. Maybe I misunderstood the info that we have of Lana's Lizzy Grant years, but wasn't she supposed to be highly acclaimed? Like, iTunes gave her a blurb predicting potential future popularity, before she ever became Lana Del Rey (I think it was for the Kill Kill EP). And she performed at well-known New York City clubs and for colleges, so there SHOULD be people who followed her until now. It's the same with the physical CD copy of AKA. We know that physical CDs of AKA were made to be sold at her performances and that people bought them...so why haven't any of them surfaced on like, Ebay? (Unless they have and I didn't notice.)

What happened to her friend Jonathan Wilson who she went to RIRI concert with and he was in Love music video doing drums? Like he doesn't follow her anymore on insta yet she follows him?

Some of her friends unfollow to avoid, well, us. So maybe that's what happened.

giphy.gif

sometimes i feel like Chuck is the only best/true friend for Lana, nobody stays with her so long except Chuck (yes she's her sister but not all sisters had strong relationships like this)

most of her friendships didn't last, all of a sudden they fade away