Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It would be so cool to have a voice like Lana. I'd just sit around all day writing and singing and coming up with melodies. I'm obsessed with music and i sometimes really wish i could sing so that i could make beautiful songs about my life and express my emotions through the music but i can't and it suckkkssss. Singers are so damn lucky

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It would be so cool to have a voice like Lana. I'd just sit around all day writing and singing and coming up with melodies. I'm obsessed with music and i sometimes really wish i could sing so that i could make beautiful songs about my life and express my emotions through the music but i can't and it suckkkssss. Singers are so damn lucky

True. Unfortunately I have a low singing voice and I'd kill to have a high voice like Lana. She sounds like a Disney princess when she sings, I get so jealous. :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

right omg I'd kill to even be able to write songs with half as much meaning as lanas

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Since we're going to have 18 tracks (maybe even more), what do you think are the odds of Lana finally bringing back her "alternative rapping technique" that she used in Off To The Races, National Anthem etc.?  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

True. Unfortunately I have a low singing voice and I'd kill to have a high voice like Lana. She sounds like a Disney princess when she sings, I get so jealous. :icant:

My voice is gross, even when I sing soprano or alto, it's really unfair :(

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Since we're going to have 18 tracks (maybe even more), what do you think are the odds of Lana finally bringing back her "alternative rapping technique" that she used in Off To The Races, National Anthem etc.?  :defeated:

i hope we get at least one track like off to the races, i don't think she could ever top that song but it's worth a shot

Since we're going to have 18 tracks (maybe even more), what do you think are the odds of Lana finally bringing back her "alternative rapping technique" that she used in Off To The Races, National Anthem etc.? :defeated:

I want a glass room/bathroom moment on this album.

My heart flips when she says "says it feels like heaven to him". I want pure seductive heaven like that on the new album.

Guys I didn't even know the dying elephant sound is in the studio version of LFL as well until I've heard it live! That's a discovery for me lol

I always thought it was a whale noise lmao

Well anything would make more sense than a dying elephant for sure :crai:

Oh yeah, that's my old buddy auto-tuned whale. Man, do we have some stories. (Spoiler alert: He's a SLUT!)

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

My heart flips when she says "says it feels like heaven to him". I want pure seductive heaven like that on the new album.

omg ikr! when i first heard that song that part grabbed my attention the most! so dark eughhh

omg ikr! when i first heard that song that part grabbed my attention the most! so dark eughhh

I remember hearing that for the first time and it captivated me.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I love the 'heaven' line, she sounds so badass

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Off to the races is so bad and embarrassing. She so much better than that

I just spat out my drinkk :lange: :oprah2: