Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

White lines isn't though, maybe black beaches are the new party dresses

We haven't heard the studio version of Cherry, though. And when Lana performs songs, she tends to cut parts of them out, so it could be a line from Cherry we haven't heard.

giphy.gif

yeah I need a Florida kilos drugged up jam on this album, I need somethin to listen to while I do lines of coke xx

Just kiddin... I know summa y'all live a little too close to the music tho... *cough*

I feel personally attacked, as a person who lives in the Hollywood sign and frequently performs concerts for vintage twenty-somethings on the surface of the moon in my pseudo-vintage lunar moon colony with a built-in ice cream parlor. 

I feel personally attacked, as a person who lives in the Hollywood sign and frequently performs concerts for vintage twenty-somethings on the surface of the moon in my pseudo-vintage lunar moon colony with a built-in ice cream parlor.

Make a Lana synchronicities thread honey xx we all wanna know abt it

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

inb4 we get a different new song other than Cherry. I want Cherry now!

I would be perfectly ok getting a different song. I get the gist and the amazingness of cherry and I can wait. I want something fresh!

Since she posted what looks to be lyrics to a new song on her IG story, do you guys think we could be getting a new song soon & if so when?

I'm praying tomorrow but I know that's not right lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

I would be perfectly ok getting a different song. I get the gist and the amazingness of cherry and I can wait. I want something fresh!

I'm praying tomorrow but I know that's not right lol

Imagine. Going to sleep right now & hoping that i wake up to a new song even though i know that most likely wont happen. Lol

There are two possibilities regarding the insta post with the coke allusion. First, maybe it's not real and she's trying to be edgy but hunty Halsey is occupying all the faux edginess space now. If it's real than I'm starting to get where her social awareness is coming from (at least the coke is making her more aware to anything). On a serious note someone threatened me with the mob here but I think that we should do something about that G-EAZY filth. The defective rapper is ruining our girl. 

Since she posted what looks to be lyrics to a new song on her IG story, do you guys think we could be getting a new song soon & if so when?

soon  :creepna:

I would be perfectly ok getting a different song. I get the gist and the amazingness of cherry and I can wait. I want something fresh

Gawd this greedyness is one of the most annoying things of this fanbase.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!