Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

That pic looks like Coke tho and it's very on-brand for her. MDMA is a little more yellow usually

Which vid are you talking about? Blue Jeans?

There's no way to know if that's actually coke, since you can't (for the most part) identify a drug 100% based on appearance.

But cocaine and multiple different opioids/opiates can look alike (fentanyl, U-47700, crushed Dilaudid, etc.)

giphy.gif

That pic looks like Coke tho and it's very on-brand for her. MDMA is a little more yellow usually

Which vid are you talking about? Blue Jeans?

I was talking about Shades and West Coast in particular but I love every videos of hers. They were more self-centered and raw/simple if you will. I feel like Rich now makes everything look too made up

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

There's no way to know if that's actually coke, since you can't (for the most part) identify a drug 100% based on appearance.

But cocaine and multiple different opioids/opiates can look alike (fentanyl, U-47700, crushed Dilaudid, etc.)

You're absolutely correct about that but my cokehead ass would give that shit a whirl if I saw it irl ijs :hoe: what else would she be trying to show us?

You're absolutely correct about that but my cokehead ass would give that shit a whirl if I saw it irl ijs :hoe: what else would she be trying to show us?

I would neverrrrr. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of opiates, but I couldn't snort a random amount of an unidentified powder.

I never really saw Lana as a coke type of girl. I see her as more of a heroin, meth, or PCP-type.

giphy.gif

I would neverrrrr. Maybe it's because I'm a fan of opiates, but I couldn't snort a random amount of an unidentified powder.

I never really saw Lana as a coke type of girl. I see her as more of a heroin, meth, or PCP-type.

Her drug history is not my business but I wouldn't doubt she tried coke. It's apart of her brand at this point. Her latest IG caption is almost definitely a reference to blow

Yes it's already been said that it's a fan edit by @honeymoun on instagram...

Oh yeah, the one who pretended to have the studio version of Cherry or something?  :facepalm:

she needs to take notes from miss Ashley for the box set

also the box set better not ship 3 months later like Honeysnooze

Our girl really should. Halsey's box set is actually cheap considering what it includes... a click camera with exclusive photos and a custom metallic tarot card along with the vinyl and other small stuff? I paid around 80€ for the Ultraviolence box set when it came out... I don't regret it though because I still love it  :flutter:  But $49.99 for the Halsey one? omg

Honeymoon box set was lazy to say the least, they obviously didn't put much effort into it and they should've at least put the CD in a digipak instead of that sleeve case if not else. I'm hoping that they're not gonna pull one of those this time, since the LFL cover wouldn't look exactly good on a similar box with the same measures as the HM one because of the cover's cream frames. Even if they cropped the cover to fit them. Though now that I visualized it I guess it would still look better than Honeymoon lol

g3Trvgw.png

While I was at it I decided to imagine a Ultraviolence-box version too

kTAmX0P.png

ignore the green picture LP pls

she lives in LA I don't doubt she's done coke

but it seems odd to have a coke song on this album but I love Florida Kilos so who knows

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

The image is a photoshop pic, most likely a fan art she used. Y'all should stop with this "everything Lans sings is autobiographic" thing. She loves to use drugs, sex and violence as stylistic devices. And since she said she could not leave anything of the record, I doubt she'll leave out stuff like WTWWAWWKD or BAR or songs because they contain drug-lyrics that don't go along with the positive-vibes concept. And comparing L4L and Love with her darker tracks, I think it's better if she goes for the darker vibes again.

And I'd love it if the teased track would have some FK/HBTB-esque sound. I have high hopes for 13 Beaches

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Off topic but I just listened to Hopeless Fountain kingdom and why is every song like way too short? Ew

Anyways... makes me even more excited for LFL because our queen gives us 6 minute masterpieces.

ikr i felt as if her album wasn't even finished and she just put it out lol

i remember almost the whole LB turned into pagan witchcraft stans after the trailer came out  :lmao:

Yeah, suddendly everyone was doing good luck spells for aaaaaaaall of their lives. Pretty amusing

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Off topic but I just listened to Hopeless Fountain kingdom and why is every song like way too short? Ew

Anyways... makes me even more excited for LFL because our queen gives us 6 minute masterpieces.

theres only three songs under two minutes

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Has she talked about Architecture/ BAR yet, interview wise? Any updates?

I don't think she has talked about Architecture yet in an interview but I am not sure. Hopefully she will this month, that song is so good, I would be sad if it isn't on the record.

this is probably a stupid question but how can some music stores (like cdon) have an LFL preorder up if the album isn't even finished to our knowledge? like wouldn't the pricing alter every time she added or removed a track

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif