Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@@fxb

It's like Amazon in the US takes preorders on DVD or Blueray tv show sets months and months before it comes out, and if the price goes down (or up) they change it on the credit card

(and most times the c/c is not charged until the day it ships anyhow.

And nowadays, most vinyl on many artists is made on demand anyhow ...it's not like it is sitting there 10 months in advance

(which cuts down on any returns).

Streaming and downloading is instant

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@fxb

It's like Amazon in the US takes preorders on DVD or Blueray tv show sets months and months before it comes out, and if the price goes down (or up) they change it on the credit card

(and most times the c/c is not charged until the day it ships anyhow.

And nowadays, most vinyl on many artists is made on demand anyhow ...it's not like it is sitting there 10 months in advance

(which cuts down on any returns).

Streaming and downloading is instant

that makes a lot of sense thank you!!

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

What are your 'predictions' for pre-order and/or tracklist?? Since we're month and 19 days away from the album  :excited:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

What are your 'predictions' for pre-order and/or tracklist?? Since we're month and 19 days away from the album  :excited:

if she chooses to do preorders at all, which I don't see why she wouldn't, they have to be coming fairly soon so I assume as soon as she at least finalizes the track list it'll pop up. no guesses for the tracklist though

i wonder if she plans to change the direction of the album during the delay, and if she does I wonder if it'll still correspond to the LFL trailer well

Could we possibly get some exciting news today? I mean she did post some new lyrics last night and it's now Friday. Maybe she's preparing us for something..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Could we possibly get some exciting news today? I mean she did post some new lyrics last night and it's now Friday. Maybe she's preparing us for something..

Preparing us for disappointment. :crai:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

where are they where ? .gif

they were on her instagram story and they're "white lies and black beaches white lines and black beaches"

HM's preorder was up 21st August, the release was 18th September so, based on that, we expect the preorder for LFL to be around 20th-23rd June

my record store said they'll have it up on the 20th so it would make sense  :party: