Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, nothing prevents me from reporting you, so I'm just gonna do it. Go to Halsey thread if you wanna discuss her and her album. I'm done with ppl like you

Wait wait hold the fucking phone we can report each other.

I thought this was a lawless wasteland.

wow i just said  that i dint like halsey album and im already getting reported 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Wait wait hold the fucking phone we can report each other.

I thought this was a lawless wasteland.

Yes, you can.

GO OFF

tumblr_mlkac1LlWZ1r1okmxo1_500.gif

Done!!

~~~~

I hope we'll get a tracklist at least a week before pre-order  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Newbie gay and long-time lurker here. I hope she brings at least (and at most) one old song back like she did with Yayo... Idk what would fit, though...

Team Us Against the World here  :creep:

I don't think we're getting a deluxe version this time around, unless she means 18 tracks as in some of them being bonus tracks. The way she talked about not wanting to leave anything out though has me thinking that she's not doing a deluxe this time either - maybe a couple of regional bonuses but with 18 tracks, it doesn't seem that likely imo. Didn't she also say that she doesn't quite like the idea of deluxe versions because she feels that the bonus tracks most of the time don't fit the rest of the album, and it was just something her label pressured her into? She said it in an interview somewhere around the time when Honeymoon was released, and I think she also said that she's happier to have more creative control over her stuff and releases now, basically also referring to Honeymoon not having any bonuses.

And oh btw I'm happy that Lust for Life didn't turn out like Iggy's Digital Distortion, which has been delayed multiple times and now that it finally got a release date, they actually delayed it again and even Iggy herself doesn't know when it's coming out  :toofunny: I'm not a fan of hers but yeah. Then again... nothing is really certain until July 21st...  :hdu:

Btw, "Lust for Life" has finally grown on me. I wasn't feeling it when it came out and I am not a fan of the idea of features, but that song is really colorful, sonically. I do dislike the idea of her making an album for the fans who she probably thinks only includes teenage girls, but this album may shape up to be something really good.

You do have to stay on topic and you can report off topic posts. Its just lawless because as if I or any other mod should suffer reading all these irrelevant posts ourselves. LanaBoards is the wild wild west so police each other with that report button :slayty:

Some useful links:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/22-random-conversation-thread/

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6280-halsey/

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/215-unpopular-lana-opinions/

I suppose it could be taken that way but Lana always been anti-trump while being make America great again, before Trump existed. She believes in making America a different kind of great again.

"I believe in the country America used to be." - Ride Monologue

Just posted the info on the Minor Questions thread! I honestly want to see it so bad

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

When Lana said that she's making a record for us I don't think she meant she was gonna make ONLY encouraging songs that refer to us like Love..I think she knows that her fans want another BTD or Uv or HM so she is gonna give us different kinds in this album to satisfy everyone

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Team Us Against the World here  :creep:

I don't think we're getting a deluxe version this time around, unless she means 18 tracks as in some of them being bonus tracks. The way she talked about not wanting to leave anything out though has me thinking that she's not doing a deluxe this time either - maybe a couple of regional bonuses but with 18 tracks, it doesn't seem that likely imo. Didn't she also say that she doesn't quite like the idea of deluxe versions because she feels that the bonus tracks most of the time don't fit the rest of the album, and it was just something her label pressured her into? She said it in an interview somewhere around the time when Honeymoon was released, and I think she also said that she's happier to have more creative control over her stuff and releases now, basically also referring to Honeymoon not having any bonuses.

And oh btw I'm happy that Lust for Life didn't turn out like Iggy's Digital Distortion, which has been delayed multiple times and now that it finally got a release date, they actually delayed it again and even Iggy herself doesn't know when it's coming out  :toofunny: I'm not a fan of hers but yeah. Then again... nothing is really certain until July 21st...  :hdu:

Poor Iggy multiple push-backs and now it leaked and probably will be shelved  :toofunny:

regarding Lust For Life (seeing how Dua Lipa fans waited for almost two years

MAgu8YR.gif

I'm so happy we only waited two long months more plus she'll add more collabs and we have so many album rn to listen to while waiting).

I'm sure it'll have a deluxe version and I'm dying for regional bonuses just like Flipside I LOVE IT  :defeated:

yFSfc8m.jpg

When Lana said that she's making a record for us I don't think she meant she was gonna make ONLY encouraging songs that refer to us like Love..I think she knows that her fans want another BTD or Uv or HM so she is gonna give us different kinds in this album to satisfy everyone

I hope this to be the case. I do like knowing where she is in her life, too, though. I hope she knows that some of us like some of her early Sirens-era works, too. If it's as vibrant, strange, and everywhere as the AKA album, I'd be over the freaking moon. It had everything, and that's the way she's been describing LFL.

Poor Iggy multiple push-backs and now it leaked and probably will be shelved  :toofunny:

regarding Lust For Life (seeing how Dua Lipa fans waited for almost two years

MAgu8YR.gif

I'm so happy we only waited two long months more plus she'll add more collabs and we have so many album rn to listen to while waiting).

I'm sure it'll have a deluxe version and I'm dying for regional bonuses just like Flipside I LOVE IT  :defeated:

Oh I didn't know it had leaked  :biblio: but yeah they better not pull a Dua Lipa with Lana  :smh:

Flipside is goooood