Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yes..or we just can beg Rick to release/leak it ..he is a good grandpa

We need to petition Lana to realease it in "real time." Like she did with Coachella! :troll:

SO in three days we got Lana looking more, gorgeous, than, ever, the I can't sleep story, a collab confirmed with one of my favourite guys ever that sounds like The Formula by Sevdaliza, a new song, My Song 57 being teased, the full Index interview. The only thing I adore more than this era is Lana herself

Roses Bloom For You sound soooooooo jazzy I'm indeed getting TLY vibes! I like this kind of Lana and I do prefer this to FC

ZKcaooE.png

I have absolutely no trouble picturing the songs we already know about on the same album tbh it's like Video Games and Off To The Races are opposite in terms of rhythm and stuff and they sound extremely cohesive. It's going to be perfectly fine at least. If it's not "fine" then it's easily best or second best Lana album

ZKcaooE.png

I have absolutely no trouble picturing the songs we already know about on the same album tbh it's like Video Games and Off To The Races are opposite in terms of rhythm and stuff and they sound extremely cohesive. It's going to be perfectly fine at least. If it's not "fine" then it's easily best or second best Lana album

I love how level-headed a lot of your comments are. I wish a lot more people were like this rather than attacking everything she does :defeated:

I wonder how WTWWAW and that ugly rap song are gonna fit in the same album lmao

I'm so excited to hear WTWWAW. It and Yosemite are two I'm most looking forward to hearing. Those and BAR in HD of course! I'm intrigued by the Stevie collab because I love Stevie but it makes me a little nervous lol. Honestly I'm not a rap person at all but I do like a couple of ASAP songs. I just don't know about that clip she shared but I'll wait till the album comes out to decide. I prefer more rock/alternative but I'm all for Lana playing around and creating diff kinds of music if that what she wants. We'll see how it goes in another month and a half.

I love how level-headed a lot of your comments are. I wish a lot more people were like this rather than attacking everything she does :defeated:

Thank you I wish you were true but I'm just too manically obsessed to be able to mentally process the fact that she might be wrong sometimes

cbbhx.png

ZKcaooE.png

Exactly, LFL and Love fit perfectly together, Cherry fits in too and based on the demo, BAR will flow just as easily. We hear ONE snippet out of 5 songs that sounds different and all of a sudden the album is a mess and everywhere?.....so dramatic, yall need to calm the fuck down, we havent even heard the ASAP track in full yet.

Exactly, LFL and Love fit perfectly together, Cherry fits in too and based on the demo, BAR will flow just as easily. We hear ONE snippet out of 5 songs that sounds different and all of a sudden the album is a mess and everywhere?.....so dramatic, yall need to calm the fuck down, we havent even heard the ASAP track in full yet.

You're talking about people who dislike albums because of their covers :D

ahhhhhhh the pretentious gays that think they are "above" rap because they listen to lana del rey

GTFO with that shit  :lmao:

it has nothing to do with that. I've been an avid rap hip hop fan before Lana even released Born To Die. I've gotten through my worst days with rap. But there's quality rap and then there's trash like Playboi Carti.

Not all trap rappers are bad. Travis Scott is great .. Migos would be cool. A$AP is amazing and I'm glad he's on a song with her. It's just Playboi Carti.

Also Boi 1da is an amazing producer so that's gonna be cool. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I just heard Roses Bloom For You and I am literally crying in bed. I'm getting major Honeymoon + Million Dollar Man feels. Is it gonna be on the album? :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven