Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

she's teasing so many songs.... what if these are all gonna be the singles one by one?

cherry

white mustang

change

daisy chains

that seems like an appropriate amount of singles before the album. i'm probably reaching but i don't give a shart

Yeah you are... there's no way we're getting 4 more songs before the album comes out (not with this pace at least) and if we're being realistic we'll get 2 more singles, 3 if we're lucky.

Yeah you are... there's no way we're getting 4 more songs before the album comes out (not with this pace at least) and if we're being realistic we'll get 2 more singles, 3 if we're lucky.

I feel like we're lucky if we get 1 more single, lol. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Change sounds bomb. But why are the snippets so sad lmao now all of you can stfu about her being happy

GOOD.

I want Lana to have all the happiness in the world, but that means there's none left for me, so she has to make tragic music because I'm not here for Love  :toofunny:

tZ7WN4B.gif

im kinda sad she deleted the other snippets, she looked a little down in WM too  :crossed:

also, why the FUCK did my signature break AGAIN

Are we even sure White Mustang will be on the album? I'm so scared it won't because she deleted it.. That song is a masterpiece and that's the type of song i was waiting/hoping for :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

change seems kinda pawn shop blues vibe and i'm here for it..........but white mustang betta pull thru

If the daisy thingy is really the booklet, the colour scheme is going to be a mess. Black/white/peach vs red/cream/teal album cover.. WRONG ON SO MANY VISUAL LEVELS

I doubt it was 

Change sounds bomb. But why are the snippets so sad lmao now all of you can stfu about her being happy

Well thank god. No one wants happiness from her I am here for those depressing suicidal anthems

Roses Bloom > Change > Cherry > White Mustang > BAR > Lust For Life > Coachella > Daisy Chains > Love

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Btw, maybe that daisy Polaroid is the single cover...maybe Daisy Chains is the next single I can see it having a lot of commercial appeal

rMsFLK7.png

So this was in the video Lana posted and deleted shortly after w/ Neil Krug in it...

Booklet? It's not square tho

wait wtf is the booklet and how does it relate to daisy chains what am i missing

Here

silly assumptions that's obviously an old vid choosing the press pics for Love (which we had to pretend to like before she actually delivered excellent photoshoots later on)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey