Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

OMG GUYS! Don't leak song titles!

Maybe she will dance or go to studio with g-easy... Who needs a carreer when u have a dick  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

???, ?????????

I can't handle all of the "ugh enough of these bullshit politically woke lyrics" when I remember the same people begging Lana to shut up about bad daddies and to shift her lyrical focus to the world's problems after HM came out.

idk why but i feel like White Mustang feels like it would be #7 on the tracklist. idk it just feels like a 7 track and i just associate it with the number 7 and the number 7's colors. probs just my synesthesia

idk why but i feel like White Mustang feels like it would be #7 on the tracklist. idk it just feels like a 7 track and i just associate it with the number 7 and the number 7's colors. probs just my synesthesia

i felt this, i also feel like God Bless America could be track 3, right after LFL

i felt this, i also feel like God Bless America could be track 3, right after LFL

Yosemite #5 and BPBP #9 calling it

i get yosemite = 9 and TMNC coming right before it at #8

i got #10 vibes from yosemite

wait shit i think you're both right i dont know anymore

For me LFL is 2nd

Yosemite is 9th

God Bless America is 3rd

BPBP is 6th

But I also feel like Yosemite is the 5th track and the 7th track so I don't really know

Mess

Lana is guaranteed to get her second #1 album in the US with LFL. No one else who is releasing that week has a chance of blocking it, the only reason Honeymoon didn't go #1 was because of Drake

what if taylor swift (or any singer with huge popularity) released a surprise album on the same day as lana

holy shit

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

What I love about getting the tracklist before the album is to guess the colors that will remind me of these songs.

With honeymoon, I missed the colors of only a few songs

I'll wait for the tracklist to start guessing :hype: