Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

man I kinda feel uneasy about the heroine song. I know she's sung about drugs and cocaine and heroine in cruel world too but if it really is a song from Velvet Underground then it's pretty damn graphic and maybe a little unfitting too. oh well.

If it's not the cover maybe it's one of her "political" songs since heroin has become such an epidemic especially here in the states (not sure about other countries) but it has gotten very bad here

LIZARD PEOPLE

What if Roses Bloom For You wouldn't have been able to be shazamed anyway because it was not the studio version?

The version we got was her recording it, so it may have not been fully produced or edited at that point.

I am clinging onto some hope it is still on the album  :excited:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

My memory is shit, but wasn't there a song called Wild Ones that was said to maybe be in the album?

Could be a bonus track

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It was a registered song but she said she had nothing to do with it. I think she told eclipse that

no that was wild side, wild ones is something else.

i76mrxw.png 

Wild One was registered as the same time as Beautiful People. Both songs were written with Justin Parker. Beautiful People has now become Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks). Wild One is presumably just something she wrote in 2015 and abandoned.

Wild Side is some random track by another artist that samples Born to Die. She has nothing to do with it.

I loved all the song titles from Ultraviolence and Honeymoom they were all ICONIC but i'm not feeling these meaningless titles :defeated:

Also I hope Heroin it's not one of the political songs like some of you mentioned

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Lust For Life is inspired heavily by the Shangri-Las and they have song titled "Leader of the Pack" and it's about a motorcycle gang leader and every once in a while there is a motorcycle starting up in the song. It's nothing more than just inspiration. The drum in the verses is heavily inspired by the drums in that song too.

Oh, thank you for the info! Glad to know some background about her inspiration. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png