Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

photo-12788.jpg?_r=1495782574

I wanna fuck this man's ass

1400 pages and not NEARLY enough dickpigging for my liking

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Tbh, I am just feeling so underwhelmed by this whole era. I know everyone is already saying this and I don't mean to clog the thread.

I am glad Lana is going out with her new friends (I doubt they are new but she's always been so private, so seeing her out with other celebs so much is kind of weird).

But what about the album? I'm feeling like she is saying this album is for the fans, but she isn't looking out for her fans. She isn't trying to communicate with her fans, anything. 

Obviously I know she doesn't owe anyone anything or whatever, not what I mean. But, I don't even understand why she hasn't confirmed the Summer Bummer release day? It's like she doesn't seem involved in the excitement of announcing things this time. 

Idk, for the first time I have stepped back from listening to her music as much as I normally do, I am trying really hard to listen to Love, LFL, and Coachella (vomit) to get into this album, but I am just feeling like I am moving on from her and everything. It makes me sad. 

That's the end of my melt-down. Maybe I will be surprised when the album is released, if anything is ever released, whatever!! I am hoping for the best but I am just sad about all of it.  :noparty:

why she hasn't confirmed the Summer Bummer release day, if Neil posted it on insta? 

he did? i don't see anything

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

uMf15at.png

sigh... I feel bad for them, they should at least wait until they hear the full tracks and not shitty LQ snippets  :toofunny:  :facepalm:

Summer Bummer leaked and it's a BOP! OMG! LANA DID NOT COME TO PLAY!

Edit: I'm kidding. It didn't leak.

stop it aint funny after the 100th time of seeing "OmG AS o ng LEakED"

giphy.gif

Yeah I'm beginning to wonder if my pessimism about the album/era is just... my tastes evolving and not so much lanas failing. I still listen to her sometimes, but only really if im getting a crush on someone or just feeling myself. Not constantly like I used to. We'll see. The album might draw me back in but I'm not hopeful, and it's probably not even her fault (but boy is it fun to pretend it is)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

So........................................................................ did halsey just diss lana? Or is Honeymoun bulshiiting?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love experimental music but I'm not excited for this album purely because it sounds all over the place from what we have gathered. The reason why I love Lana's music is because each album fits a certain style/sound so it's easy to distinguish from the others. I'll probably regret saying this when LFL is released and I'm twerking until my back breaks.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm glad i wasn't around for all the other era's because if this is the way she acts during every album release then i would've gave up on her a long time ago. This is so messy and frustrating. I know i've said this many times before but i really am over it all. Lust for Life can go choke on a big black dick

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm glad i wasn't around for all the other era's because if this is the way she acts during every album release then i would've gave up on her a long time ago. This is so messy and frustrating. I know i've said this many times before but i really am over it all. Lust for Life can go choke on a big black dick

:eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So........................................................................ did halsey just diss lana? Or is Honeymoun bulshiiting?

i saw yesterday some were saying "did halsey really fuckin step on Lana, this bitch is done" etc. but when I asked for sources they said they saw it on twitter :facepalm: , so its either with the same interview where the #halseyisoverparty trend came out of (defending migos/bashed iggy); or its fake bs that spread around stan twitter without factchecking

This thread is toxic and I need to stop checking it

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

we're all on this crashing plane together sis

edit: why is there two of these it wont go away when i try to edit it out oh my fuck :rollin:

Obviously I know she doesn't owe anyone anything or whatever, not what I mean. But, I don't even understand why she hasn't confirmed the Summer Bummer release day? It's like she doesn't seem involved in the excitement of announcing things this time. 

I honestly think she's so oblivious she doesn't know the date/cover art leaked. I bet they were planning to announce it sooner to prevent leaking