Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so after reading through that V mag interview i dont think the tracklist is credible. WHEW!

& for the people still saying Yosemite is Get Free i dont see it, the lyrics she gave us said For Free not Get Free.

Also she still referred to it as Yosemite. Lol with how much she says it means to her I don't see her changing the title last minute to Get Free.

Boy I am so glad I talked myself into what I think is debunking this ugly tracklist inb4 it's real :crossed:  

oh also her calling WTWWAWWKD, WTWWAWWJKD

and only calling GBA-AATBWII, GBA.

we gon' do this, we're gonna get a song in 4 hours! and if not, we'll get it a few hours later 

#stayhopeful

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

so after reading through that V mag interview i dont think the tracklist is credible. WHEW!

& for the people still saying Yosemite is Get Free i dont see it, the lyrics she gave us said For Free not Get Free.

Also she still referred to it as Yosemite. Lol with how much she says it means to her I don't see her changing the title last minute to Get Free.

Boy I am so glad I talked myself into what I think is debunking this ugly tracklist inb4 it's real :crossed:  

oh also her calling WTWWAWWKD, WTWWAWWJKD

and only calling GBA-AATBWII, GBA.

This would be so much better imo.

I'm not the only one confused by the almost sentence length titles. It's a nice concept but, then it'd start feeling more like memory games rather than enjoying the track and letting it simmer, title wise.

UV/Honeymoon

Why are you all so sure it's going to be released in 3/4 hours? I'm pretty sure Summer Bummer will be the promo single that will come along with the pre-order of LFL, which will most likely be announced by Lana today, and if it's done like with HM, Terrence Loves You was not first released at New Zealand. I remember Terrence Loves You was released at 1am in my country, which is exactly midnight in the UK

Why are you all so sure it's going to be released in 3/4 hours? I'm pretty sure Summer Bummer will be the promo single that will come along with the pre-order of LFL, which will most likely be announced by Lana today, and if it's done like with HM, Terrence Loves You was not first released at New Zealand. I remember Terrence Loves You was released at 1am in my country, which is exactly midnight in the UK

Because soundhoud revealed the date as the 29th and it's the 29th in NZ in 3/4 hours. The same happened with croachella (without any announcement) after that Arabic music app revealed the date and it was released in NZ first.

god-damn.png

tumblr_inline_o3puavOFP71tougwb_500.gif

top right theres a number underlined, shows every change to the page. Here's somebodies "leaked" lyrics that were accepted for a bit, reads better than CWIMM right now tho :hooker:

And then you left me

Alone in your galaxy, with nothing to console me

But the sound of your voice playing over

And over again, on the radio.

And every time I hear you strike that chord,

Every time I hear a bird sing

Or cross paths with a couple in love

I hope that you're still proud

[Verse 1]

You and your sweet harmony

Tell me, is it true?

That you're still out there, baby.

Fingers brush across a string

Reminds me of the way you used to sing

That rhythm and blues

[Refrain]

Listen to the choir sing

Cause baby, now the whole world's watching out

Was it you? Was it really you?

Are you with me?

Are you still here?

[Chorus]

Now I'm dancing at Coachella but

My mind's living in 1969

(Do you remember)?

Got your fingers 'round my fingers,

It's your memory that keeps me feeling fine

(Do you remember?)

So don't you dare leave Woodstock

Don't wanna know that you're not here

I left my heart with you there

[Verse 2]

You and your vintage guitar,

Tell me, is it true?

Pretending that you're bigger than you are

Looked at me with your gentle eyes

And told me that you wished upon the stars

[Refrain]

Listen to the choir sing

Cause baby, now the whole world's watching outnow

Was it you? Was it really you?

Are you with me?

Are you still here?

[bridge]

Your and your sweet melody

Lies over mine while singing Stevie Nicks

You were the bad boy behind the stage

Went out the door to get your fix

I gave myself to music

And through your music I gave myself to you

But now that you're not here, baby

I don't know what to do

[Chorus]

My mind's living in 1969

(Do you remember)?

Got your fingers 'round my fingers,

It's your memory that keeps me feeling fine

(Do you remember?)

[Finale]

Don't let me forget

Baby, don't let me forget

Your fingers on my lips

And my arms around your hips

Bye, bye (x3)

So good :trisha:

(LFL era) Lana wishes :hottie:

It will be 12AM in New Zealand in 4 hours 35 minutes!

Guess who will be up watching YouTube documentaries waiting for this!! Omg I'm so excited, y'all REALLY Don't know how much I've wanted an asap collab

Why are you all so sure it's going to be released in 3/4 hours? I'm pretty sure Summer Bummer will be the promo single that will come along with the pre-order of LFL, which will most likely be announced by Lana today...

why most likely? someone made a great point a few pages ago homegirl didn't announce shit this era