Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omg what if this is Lana  :defeated:

UK 4 pm - BBC radio 1 - Greg James has a special guest[/size]

I really hope so. If so It's only a few more hours. I'm not getting excited yet though.

UK 4 pm - BBC radio 1 - Greg James has a special guest[/size]

Do we know where she is at the moment? At home? Overseas? Wouldn't the paparazzi see if she went to the airport? I thought she was in California and watched concerts and went to parties. :O

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do we know where she is at the moment? At home? Overseas? Wouldn't the paparazzi see if she went to the airport? I thought she was in California and watched concerts and went to parties. :O

Could be a phone interview

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wasn't it Greg James who premiered Lust for Life? So maybe! Let's hope. Sucks that is 10AM my time though. I'll be at work lol!

UK 4 pm - BBC radio 1 - Greg James has a special guest

it's something we can hope for at least. it would kinda make sense for an instant iTunes release after that

but everytime those radio guise say 'special guest' it's usually a bottom-tier cuck and that's why they don't call them by name cuz no one would care but now every stanbase gets thirsty.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Wasn't it Greg James who premiered Lust for Life? So maybe! Let's hope. Sucks that is 10AM my time though. I'll be at work lol!

It was Mista Jam.

It was Mista Jam.

Damn he did one of them lol. Was it Salvatore last album cycle? I think it was Salvatore lol.

Watch it be some irrelevant b-list artist as the special guest and not Lana :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371