Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think anyone is annoyed solely because Summer Bummer wasn't released. We all know she never said it would be. It's a culmination of the lack of interaction with the fans, over a month without further news about the album, the fact that the album is coming in 21 days, and that we get our hopes up over news from unofficial sources because we're literally that thirsty for anything. Lana could be dead right now, we wouldn't even know. :oprah3:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I don't think anyone is annoyed solely because Summer Bummer wasn't released. We all know she never said it would be. It's a culmination of the lack of interaction with the fans, over a month without further news about the album, the fact that the album is coming in 21 days, and that we get our hopes up over news from unofficial sources because we're literally that thirsty for anything. Lana could be dead right now, we wouldn't even know. :oprah3:

Retweet

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

honestly just don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed. if lana is doing nothing like she is right now, do something else to distract yourself. the album is out in three weeks, just wait.

All she does is sharing some snippets through instagram and making things even worse 

t9tqg0.jpg

WE ARE 3 WEEKS AWAY FROM IT'S FREAKING RELEASE AND WHAT DO WE HAVE SO FAR???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS SHIT GETS DELAYED AGAIN 

we got !3! Songs of the album so far!! it's not like we didnt get anything.

but we might get the song still today

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

I don't really get all the negativity about two rappers being in Lana's song, I think it'll sound great from what I've heard so far! From the most recent snippet from Soundhound, I think Lana will really have a voice that can match theirs. (Yes, I think it's easier to her to control her voice to match theirs than vice versa, Lana has an amazing voice control) Yes, it might sound monotone, but I wouldn't despair, we heard how good Lana sounded before the "wrap you up in my Daisy Chains" part came. Don't worry, it's gonna sound great.

Although, I have to admit that I haven't listen to any music by A$AP or Carti (except for Ridin' of course :P), is the latter really that bad as you all are saying?

Didn't you say yesterday that we should chill and don't hype ourselves up? :P ;)

No? I don't think so! I honestly can't remember! Lmao. If I did then fuck that bc I'm too excited!!

we got !3! Songs of the album so far!! it's not like we didnt get anything.

but we might get the song still today

3 horrible songs. Love is 5/10, LFL is 4/10 and coachella is 2/10 lol

Oh wow. The shade towards Love is surprising. Love (song and video) is the best thing to come from this era thus far and it's one of her most grandiose and uplifting songs. Lust For Life seems a bit messy but it's still a solid 8/10 in my eyes. And Coachella - Not On The Album In My Mind is poorly mixed and the lyrics are contrived and corny as hell but it's still a 6/10. Some people are too high-maintenance. :illumilana2:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.