Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yay I was looking forward to this one. Isn't this the one with her on balcony in some shots and also standing in a doorway with a long white dress and drapes everywhere? The furniture has plastic covers on it and if I'm not mistaken there were behind the scene photos with her and two lady photographers.

Exactly

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Exactly

Awesome, I've been waiting for this one lol. I've been like where the hell is it these last few months, now here it is! 

Professional:

gqe7dQiulSo.jpg

Amateur:

f991b1a6b8809ed3cbea444e3e6f49a3.1000x10

She looks young and happy in the first but in the second she looks weird and forced..so yes

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Professional:

gqe7dQiulSo.jpg

Amateur:

f991b1a6b8809ed3cbea444e3e6f49a3.1000x10

On the first one, her head is way too back and makes it like she broke her neck or something. Also, doing that 'pose' makes your eyes look weird.

On the second one, it looks a bit forced but kinda cute.

I don't like either that much, but album cover already grew on me so I'm kinda fine with it.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

if she didn't  had the hair behind her ears , the shoot would be much more amazing 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I don't think her smile looks forced at all in the album cover, i think she looks really natural and happy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I enjoy the LFL cover. It's not really iconic but the colors are really patriotic which is classic Lana and her on a cover is significant. I just don't like her outfit. It's a bit bland but overall the cover is simple and cute, the hate is all bandwagon and makes no sense to me.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.