Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She says something more about it but I get it. Can you please translate the description about this statement?

"my problem is not to begin but to stop. Even when I am Ā thinking I am done with an album, I continue to create, I always want to write another song and another one. If I am not busy with mixing in the end, I continue to write. For example, two songs of the new album were composed during the final stages of the last album.Ā 

image.png

I'm excited for the Honeymoon era songs! Are they really outtakes? They were made in the final stages of the album so they probably aren't exactly like Honeymoon, having both the HM & LFL influence. I also assume Lust For Life is one, since she said it was the first song she made for the album.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

"my problem is not to begin but to stop. Even when I am thinking I am done with an album, I continue to create, I always want to write another song and another one. If I am not busy with mixing in the end, I continue to write. For example, two songs of the new album were composed during the final stages of the last album.

Wow, how did you translate the text I sent you so perfectly? Google translator was shit when I tried. Thanks! ā¤

Wow, how did you translate the text I sent you so perfectly? Google translator was shit when I tried. Thanks! ā¤

not sure if youre kidding :deadbanana:Ā 

if youre serious, its cuz i can speak some french

image.png

They say Tomorrow Never Came is "a Chill ballad"

Part 1 :

2 songs from LfL are from Honeymoon

tenor.gif

ā™”Ā Ā standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenĀ ā™”

yall do realize lust for life was written two years ago, so that is probably one of them, and beautiful people was registered during the honeymoon era

this is intelligent

image.png