Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

she said that tho!! HERE 

I mean, we've known that it's in the same aesthetic because Honeymoon was based around seclusion as a result of Hollywood life and fame and Lust for Life is her finally finding herself... in seclusion within the Hollywood sign. 

Although we know it's fictitious because she's out and about all the time, not just on Tuesdays, silly Lizzy

I honestly don't think anything she said before the end of May means anything at this point. This album has changed so many times and in so many ways that I doubt an interview two years ago holds much truth now. Maybe it was true then, but probably not at this point.

Looks like we're getting Honeymoon 2.0 :toofunny:

That would be the best career move she'd ever make  :gclap: especially with Honeymoon being her best album 

@@Stargirl

Ms. Grant is out and about with her group of friends family and players and whomever she so desires to be with etc

Lana comes out and plays when Ms. Grant wishes to have her join the party

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@@Stargirl

Ms. Grant is out and about with her group of friends family and players and whomever she so desires to be with etc

Lana comes out and plays when Ms. Grant wishes to have her join the party

I like this interpretation, although it's only recently that Ms. Grant has told us that Lana is more or less a persona (since she used to say that they were one in the same)

Does anyone have a link to that horror snippet Eclipse posted on his instagram a couple months ago? I really love it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i would lovee if we get an instg  video of her saying ''happy 4th of july'' with god bless the gays playing  in the background

LANA READ THIS NOW

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So I've kept my cool this whole pre-release era but

GUYS WE ARE NOT GETTING A HONEYMOON 2.0. BP WAS REGISTERED IN THE HONEYMOON (POST-RELEASE?)ERA AND LFL WAS THE FIRST TRACK SHE WROTE FOR THIS NEW RECORD. LFL SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE A HONEYMOON SONG AND BP HAS STEVIE NICKS. THAT'S. NOT. A. HONEYMOON. TRACK. 

WE LITERALLY HAVE A TRACK WITH A$AP ROCKY ON THIS RECORD. HOW. COULD. THAT. SOUND. LIKE. HONEYMOON. 

Y'ALL ARE SO DUMB SOMETIMES.

I feel better now, carry on sistren<3