Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The most important question about the tracklist is: will best american record/architecture be part of the record? Let's pray because that songs deserves everything 

This!!!

my first ultraviolence listen was with my boyfried he was driving and he throws the Cd out of window cause it was too deperessing and  he hates her i told him to stop and i run away walking  :facepalm:

I hope he bought you the deluxe cd after he did this.

Mfhp.gif

my first ultraviolence listen was with my boyfried he was driving and he throws the Cd out of window cause it was too deperessing and  he hates her i told him to stop and i run away walking  :facepalm:

Wtf, this would be a major deal breaker for me lmao. But I'm sorry, that must have sucked :(

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm gonna light some candles, lay on my bed and just close my eyes and listen to the album. Then afterwards I'm gonna write a review on the entire album and put it on my blog on here.

Also you know how many people wish they could experience a song all over again for the first time? I'm gonna write down my feelings the second I hear the new songs so I can read it all later. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What kind of speaker system are u guys gonna listen to lfl on, I'm either gonna listen on earbuds or a pair two medium sized speakers I can't listen on earbuds for long tho because after a while they start to get irritating

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What kind of speaker system are u guys gonna listen to lfl on, I'm either gonna listen on earbuds or a pair two medium sized speakers I can't listen on earbuds for long tho because after a while they start to get irritating

I always use my earphones. That way you can really hear the little hidden sounds that speakers can't pick up.

the tracklist is real guys.. we don't know if it's the final and full tracklist but it is pretty real. proof #1 they said they got it from universal #2 it fucking has summer bummer on it which was later confirmed to be a song/single..

don't make this tracklist the next march 26th release date mess you put urself into a few months agoo. i guess some will still debate on how real it is once the album is out.

i76mrxw.png 

What's everyone gonna do for their first listen? I really want to make it special but can't think of any cool memorable ideas

I want to do something special too, but knowing me, I will download the album as soon as it comes out in NZ and I'll probably listen to it on my way to work or sth stupid  :rip:

It's what I did with Honeymoon  :rip:

The album comes out the day I come back from a month vacation overseas so I'm planning to lie in bed and listen to the entire album in the dark with my headphones

FzytWEW.png

I'm gonna light some candles, lay on my bed and just close my eyes and listen to the album. Then afterwards I'm gonna write a review on the entire album and put it on my blog on here.

Also you know how many people wish they could experience a song all over again for the first time? I'm gonna write down my feelings the second I hear the new songs so I can read it all later. :flutter:

That's a good idea! I might write down my first thoughts too. But i'm not really sure what to write, would it be just how it makes you feel and what it reminds you of etc etc?

I have some good M-Audio speakers which i'll probably use. Earbuds annoy me after a while too, also the quality on mine is just not good enough for Lana's music

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What's everyone gonna do for their first listen? I really want to make it special but can't think of any cool memorable ideas

I'll probably download the NZ as well and listen to it on my medium sized speakers in the living room with my boyfriend. And after that maybe on my balcony with headphones  :flutter:

The album comes out the day I come back from a month vacation overseas so I'm planning to lie in bed and listen to the entire album in the dark with my headphones

me too ima be running to hmv the second i get off the plane with my suitcase :defeated:

I'm getting my driving license the day the album drops (if i don't fuck it up). Y'all please pray for me so I can listen to the new record as I drive by the sea all summer long. Especially BAR and Yosemite :flutter: :agree: :lange:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

That's a good idea! I might write down my first thoughts too. But i'm not really sure what to write, would it be just how it makes you feel and what it reminds you of etc etc?

Yeah pretty much. How it makes you feel, what the song reminds you of etc. :)

I'm getting my driving license the day the album drops (if i don't fuck it up). Y'all please pray for me so I can listen to the new record as I drive by the sea all summer long. Especially BAR and Yosemite :flutter: :agree: :lange:

hope u pass!!

I light a candle that smelled really good and I laid in my bed while I listened to Honeymoon. I remember the first time listening to Art Deco and I was in heaven.

I'm not really sure what I'll be doing for Lust For Life. I know I'll be taking the day off just so I can listen to it

If you don't film yourself in an 8mm filter whilst yourself driving while listening to Lana's new album then you're doing it wrong. :troll: