Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

:oic: :horror: :horror: :horror:

giphy.gif

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

everyone needs to chill we are gonna be bopping next week and on the 21st because lana will continue to be lana and serve us heavenly songs :hooker: I don't want an album that is decided by me or anyone else I will love it for lana's vision and input

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

So "Get Free" is "Yosemite"?

Where is "Life is Beautiful"?

Why did she lie about the 18 tracks?

What's the source for all of this information, apart from Eclipse of course?

everyone needs to chill we are gonna be bopping next week and on the 21st because lana will continue to be lana and serve us heavenly songs :hooker: I don't want an album that is decided by me or anyone else I will love it for lana's vision and input

tea

If Yosemite really is renamed to Get Free I'm definitely changing it to Yosemite on my iTunes!

But Yosemite is for sure my most anticipated track, every time she talks about it it sounds amazing!!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

She posted that she and ASAP did multiple tracks together and they only chose the BEST ONES. So no big suprise. Groupie Love sounds like something that would feature a rapper.

Just said this in other board lol but yeah exactly. She hinted more than one Collab with ASAP... sometimes the Detectives are too busy creating theories and we don't see what's right upon our own eyes nn

I'm fucking over it. I barely could take Summer Bummer because it features a rapper and I'm not into that side of Lana (I didn't like Ridin either).. this album has too many collabs considering she never had any on her previous works. I will probably end up falling in love with just the acoustic side of it. I'm so disappointed right now.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

So "Get Free" is "Yosemite"?

Where is "Life is Beautiful"?

Why did she lie about the 18 tracks?

What's the source for all of this information, apart from Eclipse of course?

Probably scrapped

She never said it would be on the album

She didn't, she said the before the album was delayed and things were changed

The songs were registered, confirming everything

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif