Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

"I'm always joking with my african-american friends and calling them "monkey""

"I never talked about black people (the others did after they read my post) So I just called him a monkey, not because of his race, just because I don't like him"

Brandon Rogers is hilarious af :lmao:

im so proud of my triple entendre tbh :creep:

Saying sorry for offending somebody is implying that it's partially their fault for getting worked up about something you said, when it is entirely your fault for being ignorant and disrespectful. Also who should believe you if you think the n-word is an aquivalent to bro?

Everyone in my school uses it. I am not joking. People from every race refers to their closest friends calling them n****s. It sounds so stupid but for me it's normal. I don't use it with everyone tho.

"I'm always joking with my african-american friends and calling them "monkey""

"I never talked about black people (the others did after they read my post) So I just called him a monkey, not because of his race, just because I don't like him"

What I'm trying to say is that for me is not a racist word.

where is that image tho ?

it could be a photo manipulation where someone edited lanas face on someone elses body (i dont see her tattoos but idk which side of her hands theyre on anyways)

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Everyone in my school uses it. I am not joking. People from every race refers to their closest friends calling them n****s. It sounds so stupid but for me it's normal. I don't use it with everyone tho.

Stop using it, I don't care what you think everybody else is doing or what they are actually doing. You've been educated and you should educate yourself even further about other slurs, racism and the history of your own country. Stop making excuses! Face your wrongs and better yourself if you actually respect every race.

Well to the general population it is. It’s not funny and it’s not sarcasm. It’s actually disgusting and I also think you are full of shit. There’s no doubt in my mind you used that word to be derogative.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

im not gonna rip you apart more than you've already deserved/have been, but your little bubble inside Florida does not, and will not, ever represent the entire world. Something that you know isn't ok in general just don't say it outside of whatever group you say you're in. At this point to save any dignity or reputation you use to have i recommend to stop talking and progressing the conversation, just stop. 

I tried to yield myself from directly responding to you rather than make lighthearted topic changing jokes but It's not gotten really far

I've been debating how I'm gonna listen to it and I think I'm going to go in order starting with 13 beaches because there's no way I'll be able to sit through two songs I've played to death when there are 11 new songs just to get the album in order lol

I think I will listen to everything just to see how everything flows... can't wait for all the reviews in the "Lust For Life - Post-Release Thread"  :flutter:

The reason I'm so hyped for 13 beaches is because I literally have no idea what to expect sonically, which is ironic but I hope it's not another HBTB trap bore.

Idk why but I actually expected it so sound like the latest snippet of SB, maybe because I was convinced that "White lies and black beaches" part was part of 13 Beaches.

giphy.gif

But I need those deluxe tracks to be real  :defeated: (I know they're not)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif