Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't wait for the "Lust For Life Survivor" game (we all know Coachella  will be the first one to go though)

i would eliminate Love first lol jk

iO8xXp0.gif 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Sorry this has probably been asked a million times but approximately how many hours until the premier? I have a wedding tomorrow afternoon/night so hopefully the songs are out before I leave!

FzytWEW.png

Sorry this has probably been asked a million times but approximately how many hours until the premier? I have a wedding tomorrow afternoon/night so hopefully the songs are out before I leave!

i asked the same and no one answered so.....

saddo

~~

Gotta love your doggo obsession. ♥

i (probably) was a doggo in my past life

they're so damn lovely fucking pure

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i literally CANNOT wait to be on vacation in a few days, get high everyday and listen to these new songs holy hell yall :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

i asked the same and no one answered so.....

saddo

Scroll back 1-2 pages guys, I'm pretty sure I saw someone answer the same question recently.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i literally CANNOT wait to be on vacation in a few days, get high everyday and listen to these new songs holy hell yall :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

17 - 19 hours

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

<p>ok but I don't want to live the mess of Lust For Life premiere again. Are we going to have the meltdown here or someone will create a thread?</p>

???, ?????????

I can't wait for the "Lust For Life Survivor" game (we all know Coachella  will be the first one to go though)

and then change second after seeing all the hatred for one of the best songs off LfL

im prepared to mourn the loss of my baby after tone deaf children kill it

giphy.gif

also y'all made me think something extreme happened

13 pages in half a day with no info is p rare n i was hyped but after spending 30 minutes reading through everything i am 

dissapointed.

and then change second after seeing all the hatred for one of the best songs off LfL

im prepared to mourn the loss of my baby after tone deaf children kill it

giphy.gif

inb4 Rob graham trying to save Coachella

Change or Summer Bummer would definetely be the next ones to go lol 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Groupie Love and Summer Bummer will premiere on Beats 1 on 9 am LA Time / 5 pm UK

that's awesome! I was expecting it to be around midnight but 6PM is great so I can twerk all night

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too