Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have to go to work in an hour and I'm not even upset about not listening to the tracks right away but totally bummed about missing out on the meltdowns  :hooker:

My expectations for the songs is -5 so of they are at last decent I'll be happy :hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

wouldnt we get the deluxe tracks today as well when the preorder goes up

IF there is a deluxe version we'll know today. Deluxe versions go online for pre-order the same time the standard versions do. The only bonus tracks that are revealed later are japanese bonus tracks or Target exclusive ones.

But even if we don't get a Deluxe pre-order people will speculate about it going online later until the 21th eitherway

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can't believe she was going to call the album Best American Record, then (likely) decided to delete from the album entirely...its fascinating to see how the process of creating an album changes so much

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

IF there is a deluxe version we'll know today. Deluxe versions go online for pre-order the same time the standard versions do. The only bonus tracks that are revealed later are japanese bonus tracks or Target exclusive ones.

But even if we don't get a Deluxe pre-order people will speculate about it going online later until the 21th eitherway

Life Is Beautiful, Yosemite and BAR are Japanese bonus track!11!11 

i remember ppl saying we're getting a late deluxe version for Honeymoon weeks after its release

we'll have the same bs talk when it's revealed L4L won't have one (and the thirsty, greedy little gays aren't satisfied with a 16 track album)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!