Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

did u not know that ? :creep:

btw love ur sig, spread the word spread the injustice

Lmao no I didn't know! :runs: I figure since this site is full of rap haters lots of members don't know so I wanted to share.

And thanks :kiss: these songs deserve better, no justice - no peace!

LIZARD PEOPLE

Imagine Groupie Love having a Brooklyn Baby production. Now be unhappy forever you will never get to hear what a masterpiece it could’ve been when that chorus hits.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Me checking Amazon every 5 minutes for Lust For Life pre order WHERE IS IT

tumblr_inline_oq96mdFQcz1r3owsq_540.gif

I preordered it on Amazon like 3 hours ago girl! The price now is £13.99 but I assume/hope it will go down.

For anyone with experience in preordering Lana's CDs (I've always just got it digitally on release day in the past), did past CD orders from her direct website arrive on time? That's why I'm thinking Amazon is the best way to go hmmm also i have a giftcard to use

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Anyone know where i can find a DL link for BAR? now thats its officially not on the album i need it.

Im not asking for a PM link or anything, i just wouldnt mind if i happened to look in my inbox and find somethimg there.....anything.....

5a93afedfaceecdef1fc77ce6e6593ce.jpg

Summer Bummer is not bad. And I mean yt version. Love that intro. Love that dark melody!

But that beat is so poor...

Would it kill them to add some violins? Brass? Fake orchestra? Something to make it more rich, grand and alive since that chorus melody is weak + lyrics are kinda lazy.

Groupie Love sounds like wannabe Haynie track but it lacks these kinda "raw" old drums that Emile is using. That cheap-sounding & DRY snare in chorus damaged my ears and broke my heart. I cried a bit.

That overused radio effect on her vocals. I can hear it on Roses Bloom For You...

Also repeating lyrics...

I don't get her. If you are creating BTD style track to please your BTD fans why you just don't hire Haynie to create it? Or me at least :oopna:

Is Haynie too expensive? Is he hard to work with?

I don't hate Kieron. He must be a really nice person since Lana works with him again, but yeah...

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/885202486742532096

Has anyone else noticed that the tracks are in different colours?

I think this could mean that the songs with the same colours have a similar sound.

That would mean Heroin could be the darkest song on the album because it's black.

Mfhp.gif

I think this could mean that the songs with the same colours have a similar sound.

That would mean Heroin could be the darkest song on the album because it's black.

which ones are similar tho im color blind

image.png

which one are similar tho im colorblind

Cherry, White Mustang, SB & GL are all green so they could go into the R&B, Hip Hop, Trap route.

Mfhp.gif

lol what do you mean has anyone noticed?

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I'm still pissed she promoted Yosemite than the whole album and it's not on it... like... bitch the fuck 

honestly if she had never mentioned it + the fact she wanted 18 tracks, then I'd be okay....the fact that she teased us is just

OAjeWdG.jpg?1