Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Someone describe to me In My a Feelings sonically please. I'm waiting to hear the snippet until after work.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I cant stop smilling cause truly LANA has blessed us with a diverse but cohesive album that shatters me. I am and ULTRA STAN, but I am ready to renew my card for LUST FOR FUCKING LIFE

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Haven't heard the snippets yet so someone tell me, is World at War as dark as Lana was saying?

We really don't hear what's supposed to be the important part of the song

I never thought I'd get that hyped by a song that has one of the least intriguing titles on the album but In My Feelings already made me lose 20kgs. Change as well. And the way she sings on When The World is very interesting for her. Tomorrow Never Came and Get Free remind me so much of something but I can't pinpoint what

ZKcaooE.png

I'm not sure how I feel about 13 Beaches. I like the voice filter in the beginning, but I hope the song explodes for the chorus

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was thinking about this as well, Ultraviolence is such a great album (although some songs are not that great, Money Power Glory for example.) but I definitely think this might become the best album she ever released. I was listening to Honeymoon the other day and while I love a lot of songs on that album, I think Lust for Life will end Honeymoon - hopefully she's not going on the same path just like Honeymoon and not releasing great music videos, like the Honeymoon music video. I think it would be great if she released a music video for Cherry.

What is a "Honeymoon"? I don't know it.

(Sorry guys I'm so shook right now  :deadbanana: )

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

This time next week girls we will have the full album. Tho I can imagine it leaking on Wednesday like both UV and HM

I hope it leaks on tuesday or not at all like I don;t have time on weds or thurs i am at placement all day from 7am-8pm :toofunny:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

So is her 3rd music video for this era going to be either Groupie Love or Summer Bummer? It would be cool to get another video without a collab tbh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Yes

No.

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love exist, and Architecture and Yosemite aren't on the album.

That automatically makes it less good than UV.

giphy.gif