Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Well this was a great day. :creepna:

you shady bitch .

200_s.gif

@@Wynwood

Just getting off, loving the snippets they are so great. I'm most looking forward to:

13 Beaches

Cherry 

White Mustang

In My Feelings

WTWWAWWKD

BPBP

Heroin

Get Free

That's not including already released songs. All the snippets sound so good. It's like there are so many different sounds yet they all share this similar vibe. It's going to be so great. I will say for all the hate Coachella gets it feels like the perfect transition song from the 1st half to the 2nd half.

I wish LFL was not on the album (also coachella) and the album was called When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing even tho everyone would complain bc i love it as a title

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Just wanna say that I adore "Groupie Love". I was caught off-guard a bit when I first heard it, but I've come to realize that it's the closest Lana's studio tracks have come to the "Driving in Cars with Boys"/"Queen of Disaster"/"Prom Song" days. And her vocals are superb.

Yes!!!

In hype for the album I kept listening to Love followed by Driving In Cars With Boys. The production in those two, and Groupie Love, JFK, Starry Eyed are so similar they could all be together happily

Love that red is a motif on this album. Cherries, wine, sangrias, roses, blood. Reminded me of how she told Courtney that she'll need to relinquish the red.

Yep, that's why I never understood why Honeymoon had a red vinyl. Honeymoon made me think of blue much more than red. I guess Lust For Life is deep red, cream, & teal-ish green.

I really need the full version of Get Free, can't wait to know what she sings after ''i'm doing for all of us''. I'm already imagining how her voice sounds after that

original.gif

I'm actually really hyped for "God Bless America". The chorus sounds so catchy. Same for WTWAWWJKD, although I don't get those Cruel World vibes from it (I actually kinda dislike cruel world oop). 

Also excited for White Mustang, Cherry (FUCK), Get Free

also the rest of the album

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love really grew on me they are amazing. 

in my feelings sounds like the best song on the album for me. I love passionate lana

bpbp sounds like a gem as well. not as excited for cherry, white mustang & change just because i feel like we already know everything, there isn't as much mystery

i feel bad for wyn, damn :/

I don't know if I want to listen to the snippets  :$  GL and SB are still quenching my thirst but watch and see tomorrow I'll be searching for them  :toofunny:

dont they suck, its better to wait :dmd: