Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

okay from the snippets we've gotten, i cant really envision a video for any of the songs besides get free, and even then it's vague. i mean i can kinda see a WM video but barely as well. this era kinda goes beyond videos imho

okay from the snippets we've gotten, i cant really envision a video for any of the songs besides get free, and even then it's vague. i mean i can kinda see a WM video but barely as well. this era kinda goes beyond videos imho

fortunately you are not her or her director

I personally only remember the recordings lol. Maybe it did, but i don't think i downloaded it bc on the release date i remember being so excited to hear everything in HQ

I just got home and checked the date of my files from that time and they're from the 16th (september 2015) in 260kbps so I think it did leak before the 18th (: not that it matters but I just wanted to check if my memory was right haha

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I really feel like I will have to delete Summer Bummer, Love and Groupie Love. They are just too horrible in a sea of greatness. I'll have a 13 track album ehh :(

I really feel like I will have to delete Summer Bummer, Love and Groupie Love. They are just too horrible in a sea of greatness. I'll have a 13 track album ehh :(

ban

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Love and Groupie Love are so incredible though and Summer Bummer is okay once you get over PBC's ad libs lol

lust for life and coachella are the ones that need to go

(and even they are not bad enough that u would delete them)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Can someone with skill edit a solo version of Groupie Love? The rap verse is sooo out of place. Love the rap in Summer Bummer, it fits well, but Groupie Love it's so clearly tacked on for no reason.

I feel like TNC is receiving a lot of uneccesary hate. :crai: I feel a little disheartened...

True. But idk it makes me laugh bc it sounds like the Candy Crush theme lol. But overall it's really good.

???, ?????????

True. But idk it makes me laugh bc it sounds like the Candy Crush theme lol. But overall it's really good.

I would listen to the candy crush theme but I don't want to ruin TNC for myself lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like TNC is receiving a lot of uneccesary hate. :crai: I feel a little disheartened...

people are hating on Tomorrow Never Came ?

give me names I just wanna talk :notamused:

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif