Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Change is starting to grow on me - but Cherry has to be a single. it's simply too sexy and catchy to not be a single. if i had never heard of Lana, and heard Cherry, I'd immediately become a fan.

also who's gonna post up the Change lyrics, i dont rly understand everything

Yeah definitely agree, Cherry deserves and needs to be a single and a professional music video! Lana just needs to do a video for Summer Bummer before and Cherry right after. I'd love if the videos were connected like Love and Lust for Life :flutter:

i wonder what she means by 'trying' - is it a nod to the lyrics, or is she trying her hand at homemade stuff again

seems to me like a nod to the lyrics. probably shouldn't set ourselves up for disappointment and just assume there won't be a video, even less a homemade one.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Fans: Cherry needs to be a single.

Lana:

giphy.gif

No, but low-key I want that video for Change to be released or otherwise I'm going to be pissed off. I don't want the same thing happening to Change like what happened to Pretty When You Cry.

CHANGE IS PERFECT I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MOST OF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL

BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN

Change is a powerful thing

People are powerful beings

Trying to find the power in me

To be faiiiiiiithfullllllllllllllll

source.gif

gbSBViK.gif

Okay. I am in love with CHANGE. "I can feel it blowing in on the wings of a psalm". I absolutely love how this song is signifying the changing of times. With our current president in office here in the United States, a lot of things are about to change and for the worse. But Lana sings with a sense of haunting hope that encourages to consider how we will bounce back from this and create a POSITIVE change.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.