Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It would be really cool if 13 Beaches and Cherry were gapless and/or told a story in two parts - 13 Beaches talks about paparazzi and her finally finding a beach with dripping peaches. Cherry talks about all her peaches ruined - but maybe the song could be about paparazzi too? Certain lines like "smiling when the firing squads against you" evoke for me personally images of paparazzi pointing cameras and "celluloid scenes", "black beaches are ruined", "set on fire by fiends" give that sort of vibe.

Then again, 99% sure I'm massively projecting

Makes sense!!! She falls to pieces when she sees the paparazzi

It would be really cool if 13 Beaches and Cherry were gapless and/or told a story in two parts - 13 Beaches talks about paparazzi and her finally finding a beach with dripping peaches. Cherry talks about all her peaches ruined - but maybe the song could be about paparazzi too? Certain lines like "smiling when the firing squads against you" evoke for me personally images of paparazzi pointing cameras and "celluloid scenes", "black beaches are ruined", "set on fire by fiends" give that sort of vibe.

Then again, 99% sure I'm massively projecting

waiT 

Pretty sure it's just about her vajayjay tingling around a boy tho

I'm afraid we won't have anymore music vids for LFL 'cause she will be touring and shit :/

She has shot one other one apparently, everyone thought it was for Yosemite because it was western themed or something? i cant remember the details.......but we're not getting Yosemite now though so, who knows.

And LOL her "touring" isnt really a proper hefty tour, its just a handful of festival shows, she could easily throw together a music video or two over the next 12 months.

If she can pump out 5 music videos during the BTD era where she was actually genuinely busy, she can do more videos this era. It's just if shes bothered.

I don't care how many times we've heard it. She has to open her shows with Cruel World. :crossed: It's just iconic and it's the perfect intro to get the show started (and the perfect album opener too) :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I felt as if she was singing to us directly in change and oh my god when she says "holding you in my arms" I wanted to cry because I felt like she says change for a good cause is possible and it seems so intimate for her fans . She just gives me a new hope in this song for great change .

giphy.gif