Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

CAUSE YOU GOT ME IN MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS

dance1.gif

The lack of hype for this song baffles me. My hype in order would be

Cherry >In My Feelings > Get Free > Beautiful People > War > White Mustang > God Bless America ...the rest (excluding singles) are gonna have to grow on me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Counting down my last couple mins of work so I can get drunk too...and listen to summer bummer

YEES, get it! One time I heard a techno remix of VG ina club that was awful tbh but summer bummer could actually be a CLUB BANGER lmao

I don't care how many times we've heard it. She has to open her shows with Cruel World. :crossed: It's just iconic and it's the perfect intro to get the show started (and the perfect album opener too) :defeated:

Cruel World's guitar and drums are iconic, they give me life. It's a shame that I've never got to see them live (the only time I saw her live was back in 2013). Maybe she'll want to use another song as the show opener but Cruel World is way too perfect to be replaced as the intro. But we'll have to wait until the 21st to see if there's another song that could be as good as Cruel World as an opener (which is unlikely tbh)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

What other video(s) do yall think we'll be getting?

She put out 3 videos for UV and HM, so in theory we SHOULD be at least getting one more video

tenor.gif

YEES, get it! One time I heard a techno remix of VG ina club that was awful tbh but summer bummer could actually be a CLUB BANGER lmao

I really think so too, I just blasted it on my way out of work and wow it's so fucking good. I love it more each time I listen

Her voice when she sings "high tops in the summer" coming out of the bridge is orgasmic

LIZARD PEOPLE

She put out 3 videos for UV and HM, so in theory we SHOULD be at least getting one more video

Summer Bummer, Cherry or Change are likely

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

i hope to god we get more out of this era than HM

There were scrapped one tho so no tea no shade but hopefully she gets it together and releases them all this time

Do you guys think she will announce an official tour aside from the festival dates? Maybe in the Fall or Spring? I haven't seen her live in almost 3 years, I'm dying to hear new music live and have the chance to meet her 

DEykebFUQAAIJt_.jpg

the actual thank you note, i didnt see it on here so far, so if it was it my pardons, i just wanted to post one thing in relation to everything and everyone she thank

tenor.gif