Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

you see how the opinion of a song can completely change by just hearing a few extra lines.

we all praising the snippets but they could still become a complete mess 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

coollogo_com-378050.gif

dont rub it in :icant:

also: I TOLD Y'ALL CHANGE WAS A GOOD SONG DAMNIT

BUT NOOOOooOoooOoo ITS NOT AS SMOKY AS CHERRY SMFH

now look @ all y'all who said it was boring and awkward and ugly saying it's beautiful and gorgeous. is it bc y'all really changed or is it bc it might a homemade video? Regardless y'all fakes 

:whitney:

Maybe by the time (??) I'll be able

to be honest, capable,

bolding you with my eyes without letting you fall

dont feel beautiful, stable,

maybe it's enough to just paint why we are

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I loved Change right from the first snippet, it is for sure one of my most anticipated tracks from the album!

My interpretation of the lyrics we have so far is that there's a double meaning? She's speaking of a change in the sense of exterior and interior? 

Exterior: how the political climate is changing, and how important it is to hope and work for positive change in the world around you.

Interior: similar, about working towards inner change, like how Lana has spoke a lot about how she is in a happier place these days? 

To me, this is a really beautiful song that's filled with real emotion and a strangely dark sense of hope. It's just wonderful. Consider me shook to the max.  :legend:  :worship:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

So she just posted almost two minutes of the track ... maybe we'l get it as the last promo track next week before the album drops.

It's funny how just today we found that random german interview where she talks about the song and now she posted such big parts of it

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Maybe this is not the right topic - but is there maybe somewhere a topic where we share Instagram usernames or something?  :flutter:

Yesss (: PM me for mine (;

giphy.gif

I wasn't very much into the first snippet on Insta, but damn gurl, I don't know what song I love the most of from this album anymore!  :icant:   Cherry? Love? Summer Bummer, Groupie Love??  :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png