Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Iy honestly baffles me on how impatient people can be?? like we only have two days left basically and I know it gets harder the closer the date is but how can you actually want the album to leak?? like after everything lana has said about how she hates leak, why would you still think a leak would be good???

people....... :facepalm:

it's 2 days chill she wouldn't care, it wouldn't hurt her mentally or financially

@,  I think that it would be disappointing to her if her WHOLE album leaked. As for not affecting her mentally, we don't know that but again, the main point is that we've waited almost two years for this album, so two days isn't that long....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

To all the europeans complaining, flights are cheap, and u have hella trains.

Here in the Netherlands, I could take a single flight from airport Eelde, it's not so far away from my home to London and the price for the flight starts at thirty euro. But I guess you can't take anything with you like suitcases. It's not that expensive for me, I have enough money to go to London and see Lana. The issue is that my parents won't allow me to go to London all by myself.

By the way I was actually thinking about the release parties, I think Lana said she wanted to set up a few but how does one get invited to a release party? I would die if she held a release party here in Amsterdam.

Here in the Netherlands, I could take a single flight from airport Eelde, it's not so far away from my home to London and the price for the flight starts at thirty euro. But I guess you can't take anything with you like suitcases. It's not that expensive for me, I have enough money to go to London and see Lana. The issue is that my parents won't allow me to go to London all by myself.

By the way I was actually thinking about the release parties, I think Lana said she wanted to set up a few but how does one get invited to a release party? I would die if she held a release party here in Amsterdam.

When she says party it means LA

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I yet have like 20-30 pages to read before getting on the same page as everyone else but I just wanna add that I've played all the singles from LFL so far these past two days and I'm so happy. Love will be an excellent song to start with, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna cry when I hear it... all the singles are excellent. I'm still at summer research school and currently editing a schedule while listening to them all and I think this is the perfect way to pass the time while waiting for Friday to come - I'm so happy. I'm just. Happy. I wanna shout "cuz I'm young and I'm looooOOOOOOOoooovvveeee" because it's so beautiful even though I don't love anyone (and nobody loves me lol) and dbsbsjjsj I'm sorry if I'm annoying. I'm just sure that this will be such a great album, perhaps better than Ultraviolence or equally good.

That's all, bye. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This "oh we've waited such a long time" thing is bullshit. It's better if it leaks one day before than a month in advance.

It's not. Getting an album a month  early is one thing, but waiting two days for an official release isn't that hard.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's not. Getting an album a month  early is one thing, but waiting two days for an official release isn't that hard.

When it leaks how much do you wanna bet these people will immediately download the album? Poor Lana must suffer with you guys listening to it early : hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

When it leaks how much do you wanna bet these people will immediately download the album? Poor Lana must suffer with you guys listening to it early : hooker:

I don't think you are wrong about that but why the hell would you WANT it to leak now? If it happens, it'll happen and most people will listen to it, no matter what they said before. But I think it's pretty childish to actually want it to leak when it's just like two days away at this point. And please, keep your "sassy" comments to yourself, they are uncalled for hun

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think you are wrong about that but why the hell would you WANT it to leak now? If it happens, it'll happen and most people will listen to it, no matter what they said before. But I think it's pretty childish to actually want it to leak when it's just like two days away at this point. And please, keep your "sassy" comments to yourself, they are uncalled for hun

I don't need you to give me permission to do it lol I want it to leak because I won't be able to get it on the 21st, simple as that. And who even cares of it leaks, y'all still gonna buy it anyway

EotAQlJ.jpg

the more i look at the album cover the more i like it. but im also basically imagining this as a much more americana album than what shes portraying it as

I wouldn't really mind if it leaked and I admit I'd be immediately searching for a download link on Twitter and elsewhere. To be honest some of you are so hypocritical about it, yeah maybe some of you will actually wait for the release or even to get your own physical/digital copy and that is perfectly okay, but I think it's quite obvious that there will be some secretly searching for it as well but in public are judging others for doing it. And like some have already said, a leak just a day or a couple ahead of the release isn't going to do as much harm as some of you may think. I sincerely respect those who are determined to listen to it when it comes out or when you get your own copy, you're doing a great job and I wish I had the patience. But those who are judging others in public just to feel like a better person or a fan and eventually doing the exact same thing, get over yourselves.

I've spent hundreds on this woman as I've bought a shitload amount of merchandise, all of her released albums in all possible formats, I've got the box set preordered and I'm running to the record store as soon as they have the regular CD in stock and I'm buying the rest in future after I've spent my savings at Flow next month which is more than some of you can say. I can wait until the NZ/21st release but if it leaks, god damnit I'm going to download it if I want to.

bgMnas9.gif