Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So someone is playing with us... Why else would "leak" another snippet....

Leak the whole album then...

Why did I already think it's gonna be Sign of The Times before clicking it

OMG SURPRISE COLLAB THAT SNEAKY BITCH

:troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:

giphy.gif

Honestly, I don't care if it leaks or not. If it does I'll probably listen to it, If it doesn't then it's not really a big deal it's only a couple of days away, so I don't mind waiting a bit longer if it doesn't. All I care about at the moment is whether or not we're getting a OU exclusive cover so I know when and where to spend my coins!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Sooo what do we think she's gonna perform off LFL for the festivals and the London date??

LFL, Love and Cherry for sure

is she gonna add anything else? I imagine she'll perform Groupie Love too, but I think she's gonna snub the rest of the album

image.png

Sooo what do we think she's gonna perform off LFL for the festivals and the London date??

is she gonna add anything else? I imagine she'll perform Groupie Love too, but I think she's gonna snub the rest of the album

Kinda hoping she'd do a small bit of Summer Bummer and for some reason I'd really like to hear WTWWAWWKD live. So that'd make 5 songs

groupie love is really an amazing song , the more is listen to it the more i like it 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

She will probably do Summer Bummer as she loves the song so much

FzytWEW.png

From Btd she should keep Video Games and maybe off to the races and from Ultra the title song or west coast and cruel world from hm nothing(from what she already have sung live) or salvatore and the other s lfl songs

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

From Btd she should keep Video Games and maybe off to the races and from Ultra the title song or west coast and cruel world from hm nothing(from what she already have sung live) or salvatore and the other s lfl songs

Video Games, OTTR, definitely West Coast and HBTB, I need to hear those live(/VG again)  :defeated: