Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yk the worst thing is it's in the middle of summer break for me, all my friends are either on vacation or serving their time in the army and I am alone at home with nothing to do and I am just waiting for Lust for Life. This wait is killing me, everything is so boring atm and time doesn't move forward either. I've already watched 4 seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race fuck my life

edit:

Just got my pre-sale code for London, if anyone needs it tell me

image.png

We keep it in a locked room in a box that strictly says don't open until the 21st.... good luck with getting it from target lmfao

Everyone has their price. Offer sexual favours to an employee in exchange for smashing the box open.

But I wish it was just called "Woodstock In My Mind"

I would recommend you to watch out with saying that, the last time I complained about the album song titles, I got into an heated argument with someone.

giphy.gif

According to Last.fm I've given Lana a bit over 3000 plays in the last 3 months and counting. Overall Lana's my top artist with almost 42,500 plays. I feel so blessed to have her and her music in my life, I love her so much and I never get tired of listening to her music. God bless Lana :flutter:

I sooooo wanna go to the show now!! My summer research school will be over on Friday and I only need to study for two exams in August so I could easily take a super short trip to U.K. - but I don't have the money. :crai: It would be my only chance to see her this summer though... I can't go to any festivals.

... Is this the time I should remind mom of that travel money I got promised when I graduated high school..?!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Y'all are so basic and edgy talking about offering sexual favors for an album that we will have officially in less than 3 days. Keep it in your pants, close your drooling jaws and be patient. A release date exists for a reason. Get your coins ready cunts, because the album is coming Friday. Get over it. :smokes:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I would recommend you to watch out with saying that, the last time I complained about the album song titles, I got into an heated argument with someone.

giphy.gif

Uh oh  :hdu:

Why not though? It's happened before so why would this record be an exception for sure? At least over here a majority of albums update on Spotify at midnight so  :aw:

lN44Z_s-200x150.gif

If it was coming out a different day for certain countries we would know, there would be a different date on the iTunes pre order for those countries. It's dropping the 21st everywhere, just like Honeymoon.