Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

as the number of people reading this thread goes up my number of heartbeats per minute goes up cause i know something is going down soon

pNjWdpc.png

i just called the store that is selling it and the guy said he "thinks it comes out on friday" im-

Bad idea. Even if they are selling it, asking about particular CD release is suspicious. They can easily realize that it's not supposed to be out yet and put it back in stock.

Stop. Calling. The. Stores. Guys.

There's a Sunrise Records literally 15 fucking minutes away from me but I can't get a ride and I don't really wanna walk like 9 miles on the highway in 90-degree weather 

false because if that was true, it would've leaked by now. these canadian gays can't do a simple task of driving to the store, buying a cd, and leaking it

the edmonton stans doing the exact opposite of what we want them to do

*reverse the lana gif bc it wont let me attach it*

Did it leaked?

Her interview with brazilian blog went up but tbh I Don't even know if it's worth translating cuz like... she really didn't say anything new LMAO.

She said she cut 3 songs from the record cuz they were "political" but decided to keep 2 (War & Coachella)

The truck on the cover is the same one on BTD cover

There are plans to come to Brazil next year... I think it means a worldwide tour (hoping)

She said it would be awesome to have a Marina collab (and then they asked about Katy Perry and she was like "Oh right yes we were at coachella watching someone I can't remember who but yeah cool who knows LMAO)

http://portalpopline.com.br/entrevista-lana-del-rey-conta-tudo-sobre-seu-novo-album-lust-life-e-ainda-deixa-recado-para-os-fas-brasileiros/

@@Lucas B. help at her knwoing "LDRV" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There's a Sunrise Records literally 15 fucking minutes away from me but I can't get a ride and I don't really wanna walk like 9 miles on the highway in 90-degree weather

Someone on Reddit said that they went to sunrise and said that they aren't selling it there. :(

Ok!! I'm still gonna buy her shxt but she has had us waiting too damn long

I'll have to wait a bit, but I'll buy the vinyl, so I won't feel any guilt listening if it leaks.

original.gif