Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So the album has leaked? Poor Lana. (Although it had to be expected that it will leak 1 or 2 days before the official release date. It's annoying but the world won't end either...) I won't listen to it since it's obviously pretty lq? (most of it 128 kbps?) Well I guess I can wait until friday and will be the first in line at my local record store. :)

I'm only almost half way through the record so I'll open up about my thoughts on the songs once I've listened it through a few times more and used to the tracks. Oh and my record store just e-mailed me that the regular CD is delayed and they won't be getting it until next week so  :creep: fml

Yes..........I'm so confused about what we're allowed to talk about lol I don't want to get in trouble for being too specific

True but I guess really vague statements/opinions are okay(?) idk but Elle didn't seem to delete or edit the other ones before. @elle correct me if I'm wrong though!

i76mrxw.png 

confirmed? receipts? 

Omg SR = Something Real

@elle ive always wondered

why do you only have 2 stars

what do they even mean

I have 5 stars on my profile rating, so I'm assuming you mean next to my "admin" mark. Tbh, they don't really mean anything. For the "admin" and "moderator" images, two stars are there by default.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow cherry SUCKS!!! all the curse words for no reason, even if there is a reason they don't fit! It would have been 100 times better without them. Just pointless. its my least liked track on the album.

Lana should actually be happy it didnt leak earlier than it did

its still weird not seeing you as Wynwood with the bee striped Lana pic

also; where the hell is TerranceLovesMe, HunterSThompson, Delreyfreak, Constantine, Stargirl, and Clit :crossed:

Yes..........I'm so confused about what we're allowed to talk about lol I don't want to get in trouble for being too specific

Currently, users are not allowed to mention:

- Links to the leak

- Directions on where to find leaks

- Begging for the link to the leak

- Lyrics

Hope this helps! 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow cherry SUCKS!!! all the curse words for no reason, even if there is a reason they don't fit! It would have been 100 times better without them. Just pointless. its my least liked track on the album.

I wouldn't say it sucks but I did literally fall on the floor in a fit of laughter and actual tears came out from laughing so hard

LIZARD PEOPLE

its still weird not seeing you as Wynwood with the bee striped Lana pic

also; where the hell is TerranceLovesMe, HunterSThompson, Delreyfreak, Constantine, Stargirl, and Clit :crossed:

im still getting used to it too, sometime i think i made a mistake. Might change back tbh

Currently, users are not allowed to mention:

- Links to the leak

- Directions on where to find leaks

- Begging for the link to the leak

- Lyrics

Hope this helps!

It does, so we can describe song vibes etc with no lyrics and say if we like them or not.

I just want to scream 1 single word from Cherry because it's hilarious but I'm holding it in

LIZARD PEOPLE