Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

OK IVE HAD THIS QUESTION FOR A WHILE BUT WHERE IS DYLAN WILL NOT PARTICIPATE?! I AM STOKED TO SEE HIS REACTION! BUT LIKE IS HE STILL A THING? IS HE TAKING A BREAK UNTIL LFL COMES OUT?! IDK . SOMEONE ANSWER PLZ. THX IN ADVANCE XO CHERRIES AND BLOW

His reaction will be up Friday. Probably around 12 pm.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

OK IVE HAD THIS QUESTION FOR A WHILE BUT WHERE IS DYLAN WILL NOT PARTICIPATE?! I AM STOKED TO SEE HIS REACTION! BUT LIKE IS HE STILL A THING? IS HE TAKING A BREAK UNTIL LFL COMES OUT?! IDK . SOMEONE ANSWER PLZ. THX IN ADVANCE XO CHERRIES AND BLOW

His reaction will be up Friday. Probably around 12 pm.

Yeah he said he'd listen to it on Friday and do other stuff today :) omg did you also see he's thinking about ending Del Rey Thursday :defeated: 

Yeah he said he'd listen to it on Friday and do other stuff today :) omg did you also see he's thinking about ending Del Rey Thursday :defeated:

Yes omfg im still triggered at the thought. :icant: :icant2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Am I the only one who wants Lana to cover this song with a video live in like, an old opera in a room full of smoke, dressed up like a 50s torch singer?

pleaaaaaase

giphy.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Am I the only one who wants Lana to cover this song with a video live in like, an old opera in a room full of smoke, dressed up like a 50s torch singer?

I fucking love this song. I first heard it covered by the flawless PJ Harvey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ZUAorP0b4