Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't get the back cover. Why does she look so pissed? She looks so annoyed about something and she's in front of a semi truck and wearing a cute dress. It's like her date brought her to a truck stop and she's heated about it and he took a photo of her

"I took you to the moon and you take me to Pilot? asshole"

Summer Bummer is really good. Finally something new from Lana.  I could do without Groupie Love though.  :awkney:

I find it so interesting how different everyone feels about the songs (: I absolutely adore groupie love but I'm still not really into summer bummer tbh I don't think I'll listen to it much, I liked coachella more when it first came out tbh lol

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

OMMGGG Guys I'm shaking, I love Summer Bummer SOOOO MUCH.

High By The Beach PART II

:gclap: :gclap: :gclap:

I can't be more satisfied.

Dark as hell, down tempo (it's 100% my sh*t), sexy as fk.

I don't listen to Groupie Love till the 21th (or tomorrow :troll: ).

SB is not down tempo, it's like almost uptempo

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I find it so interesting how different everyone feels about the songs (: I absolutely adore groupie love but I'm still not really into summer bummer tbh I don't think I'll listen to it much, I liked coachella more when it first came out tbh lol

The production on Summer Bummer is top notch and something very fresh in Lana´s discography. Groupie Love is another cliché song from Lana which happens to be so annoyingly oversweet it might have just given me caries. 

So what happened with the interview she had? i mean the second one. No one's talking about it

She didn't say much tbh. The Beats interview was the best one though

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Thanks bunches <3 Hopefully this collaboration doesn't go the way of the alleged Marina collab dsjafkjsdfsdkfj although it sounds like the most likely route this semester/year. I have other opportunities and they're basically just as good, so I'm in good spirits  :D

I hope I'll be cool, go to a great university and do awesome things one day too, like you and my brothers. :defeated: You go, girl! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

"You are my groupieeee looooooove... groupieee loooooove.... groupieee loooooooOOOOOVE"

635722798071900472126341932_raven-s-danc

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I imagine GL in the same vein as "Is it wrong?" where the relationship only exists as a fantasy in her head, and not in reality. And rockys verse is what she imagines the performer would say to her. I know it's a reach lol but it gives the song a new perspective

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png