Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just a theory but I think she released lust for life as a stand alone single because she didn't have an official release with Love since it leaked, I also thing she's holding off on the pre order because the second she announced Love it leaked. I think May 26th is definitely the release date, but like I said she probably doesn't want to say anything officially because she doesn't want it to leak

Just a theory but I think she released lust for life as a stand alone single because she didn't have an official release with Love since it leaked, I also thing she's holding off on the pre order because the second she announced Love it leaked. I think May 26th is definitely the release date, but like I said she probably doesn't want to say anything officially because she doesn't want it to leak

Nahh, I don't think that's the case. And Love leaked before she announced it, I mean, she only released it bc it was leaked.

I personally think Lana's management is the one to blame. They only care about Dua now and about her album selling. 

And we all know how Lana is with this stuff. So, that combined with two managers who don't give two shits now... big trouble

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Well, but Love leaked because some people had already been posted snippets like weeks before and it was on people's hand quite before the announcement. However, I don't think anyone has LFL (til the moment). Anyway, if she doesn't post the pre-order, I can't understand why she isn't posting about the release date with another picture from the album session or the tracklist

Love will be on the album, the press release that came out with Love mentioned it was the first single from the album

What a day, what a day. Never ever would I have thought I'd like a new Halsey song more than Lana's latest.

The perks of having a great production and a song written by Abel that is not cliched and super predictable in typical Lana-ism magic lyrics box fashion.

I feel sick in my stomach.

Love will be on the album, the press release that came out with Love mentioned it was the first single from the album

I never said I didn't think it was going to be lol

Well, but Love leaked because some people had already been posted snippets like weeks before and it was on people's hand quite before the announcement. However, I don't think anyone has LFL (til the moment). Anyway, if she doesn't post the pre-order, I can't understand why she isn't posting about the release date with another picture from the album session or the tracklist

Snippets didn't leak until the posters went up, and I totally agree Ben and Ed are more focused on Dua and obviously it won't leak just because it's up for pre order but Lana isn't the most rational person, I mean this is the lady that has avoided playing in New York because of SNL, because of what happened with love I think it's possible that thats what's going through her head lol and that's why she's holding off a little bit.

I never said I didn't think it was going to be lol

Snippets didn't leak until the posters went up, and I totally agree Ben and Ed are more focused on Dua and obviously it won't leak just because it's up for pre order but Lana isn't the most rational person, I mean this is the lady that has avoided playing in New York because of SNL, because of what happened with love I think it's possible that thats what's going through her head lol and that's why she's holding off a little bit.

ooh i misread what you said