Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The more I listen to LFL, the more I dislike it. That doesn't usually happen to me with Lana songs. Like it started to grow on me then it went reverse lol. I still enjoy Love though. Not sure what this means for me for the rest of the album. Maybe I prefer only Lana on songs, but I do enjoy ridin with Asap Rocky. Idk, just the release the damn album

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i just don't get it when artists take like years to release another album... makes u question if they actually even enjoy making music

i think its bc the budget itself

but i mean, i don't understand this silence 

:smile3:

I have a 10 page paper to write plus I have to finish translating this poem, all due tomorrow at noon but I keep checking back here anyways- she better not do anything or else I will get nothing done.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I have a 10 page paper to write plus I have to finish translating this poem, all due tomorrow at noon but I keep checking back here anyways- she better not do anything or else I will get nothing done.

this is more important than some lame ass essay

Can we have a fun era again pls

Omg you guys are ridiculous lmaooooo it's not scrapped. So frantic for no reason.

I also can't believe people are over LFL (the song) already!

I was over it even before listening to the song

EotAQlJ.jpg

Tomorrow...

xx, Jorge

:facepalm:  he's been saying that like every day and making up shitty excuses for why that didn't happen, and he posted that shitty fake tracklist. He's fucking creepy and a shitty lana impersonator

:facepalm:  he's been saying that like every day and making up shitty excuses for why that didn't happen, and he posted that shitty fake tracklist. He's fucking creepy and a shitty lana impersonator

(lana subsequently drops album tomorrow with no announcement and leaves)

pNjWdpc.png